Board index 10th Anniversary Celebrations 10th Anniversary Magnets

10th Anniversary Magnets

This year the FRP is 10 years of age! Discuss all your anniversary plans here.

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:31 am
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

Sooo where is the most interesting place you have put them?

Seem wasted just on the front of the fridge :)
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Mine are on the seat base next to my Tickford badge :) (oh and on the fridge too ;))

I've got a few magnets over, so will be posting a thread with details of how to purchase extras as soon as I get a moment.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:38 am
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

I put them there too :)

But then my cautious girlfriend said that knowing my luck I'd knock it off getting in/off and loose it.
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

I put mine there straight away, it joined the other magnets I have on my seat bases, been there years and never knocked one of yet.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:09 pm
tiwe98 Newbie

I didn't get a magnet!! i was late turning up due to problems in the morning and traffic...

any chance of getting one sent over?

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm
zara014 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Got one on each of the seat bases :)

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm
lisafrp User avatar

tiwe98 wrote:
I didn't get a magnet!! i was late turning up due to problems in the morning and traffic...

any chance of getting one sent over?

Yes, just pm me your address and I'll sort one out for you.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:51 pm
the old gimmer RPOC Regular

Hi Lisa,
Goes without saying how much everyone enjoyed the event at Duxford, I'm sure there a number of people out there that would like to buy some more magnets, if it helps ( and only if it helps ) I would be happy to pay for another production run on behalf of the club and sell them on to members at cost + p&p
I thought the design was excellent and would like to see these available for all the club events in the future, what does everyone else think. I'm sure small runs are not that cheap, but with the general art work in place i'm sure your suppliers could knock something up for Castle Coombe and other event next year.
i'd be happy to be guided by what ever you thinks best
FRP 10th Anniversary Duxford

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

I agree with the 'Really Old gimmer', hehe (Sorry Dave) It would be nice for all big Rpoc event to do this :) Maybe things like Combe, NEC and even the National day (Nudge nudge) :)
As I have now made a frame with all my plaques from shows I have attended :) (Onto my 2nd one after smashing the first one at Duxford when it fell off parcel shelf :cry: haha)
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:04 am
lisafrp User avatar

Dave, thanks for your offer of buying more for the club, but you really don't need to pay out of your own pocket for that.

I have approx 40 Magnets available to buy at the moment, if everyone is sensible buying, then you should be able to get an extra one or two each, as I'm sure everyone that attended will not want another. The price will be £2.50 each + 50p P&P - payments to memberships@fordracingpuma.com as usual please :)

If needed the club can get some more made up, but the price will increase with the new batch as they are much more expensive for a smaller run. I'll start a new thread and update it with the quantity left.

I think if there are enough people attending the events then it's worth the effort getting them produced, but for under 20 people the cost will be approx £10 per magnet :? There will still be set up charges, they have the die for the magnet, but it's the charge for registration and artwork conversion that add's up.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to 10th Anniversary Celebrations