Board index 10th Anniversary Celebrations DVD and CD ordering

DVD and CD ordering

This year the FRP is 10 years of age! Discuss all your anniversary plans here.

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Anyway let's not turn this into an arguament.

Either buy a cd or don't simples.

Case closed your honour.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:46 pm
Hot Wheels RPOC Regular

Del boy will be selling them on Earls Town Market next week lol.
I Dream im on Vacation as I like the way that Sounds Its the Perfect Conversation for Me.

Puma Winner Top Gear Competition for best reflective paint finish and shine.
2009 detailing award santa pod.
2009 FRP prize winner castle combe

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:51 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Just to say

DVD = video footage
CD = photos of the day

so if you want the whole experience buy both, I would/am :D
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 am
BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

:lol: Another classic thread. Unnecessary, but classic.

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 pm
gally Newbie

Is it possible to buy the set if you weren't at the event. I've become a collector of FRP bits and bobs and it would be great to keep.

Is there filming/video on it?

Just let me know where to send the funds.

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:25 pm
frpv52 Newbie

Hmmm.... now now children!

Seriously, Lisa and Ed (etc...) did a fantastic job and dissing this is seriously out of order. I say, thank you Ed and Lisa..fantastic job - Lou , Betty and I had a fantastic day out....ok so Betty didnt win best daily driver but hey its only her that is sulking...but thats fair she wasnt looking her best having done almost 600 miles over the preceeding two days! But she is a working car..even though she doesnt see it that way ....and she was very pleased to see her daddy Pete Beattie and certainly preened all the way back to Essex. So all in all, there is no room for moaning...so stop it!

Pete and Betty (FRPv52)

Post Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:11 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Ordered both and cannot wait to see the results of the hard work that went on all day to make these available. Bit worried however as to how much of my balding head will be visible as I was sat just in front of the gentleman taking the video.

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 pm
lisafrp User avatar

gally wrote:
Is it possible to buy the set if you weren't at the event. I've become a collector of FRP bits and bobs and it would be great to keep.

Is there filming/video on it?

Just let me know where to send the funds.

Yes, you are able to buy either the DVD or CD of the event if you didn't attend:

The CD is £10 inc P&P for a collection of photos in the Conference Centre during the speakers presentations and also at the Photoshoot outside the American Air Museum where we had 48 FRP's lined up, there will also be an A4 print of the group shot.

The DVD is £15 inc P&P and has footage from all the guest speakers, Q&A session and the Awards presentation, along with footage at the photoshoot.

You can have both CD/DVD for £22 inc P&P if you are interested - please send payment via Paypal to: memberships@fordracingpuma.com letting me know the following details:

Name
Address
FRP#
Reg#

Many thanks
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:14 pm
FRP #148 User avatar
RPOC Enthusiast

Ive sent my money for a CD :)
Claire

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 pm
FRP 379 RPOC Regular

Lisa ive just sent my £22.00 buy paypal.I think its worth the money for the work that went into it.Plus its nice to add to with our FRP collection/history :D Welldone.

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am
Smudge User avatar
RPOC Regular

Also money sent.

I'll add it to my geeky stash of FRP stuff :)
Matt
FRP #435

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am
gally Newbie

Money sent with details Lisa, thank you.

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 pm
ladybluev9 Newbie

Hi Lisa

So peeved that I could not attend this event, however, thanks to Chris Downes, at least "Lady Blue" was there; mind you, since the event she has put on her parts since she did not get placed in the best daily drive category. :evil:

Would have liked to have had a chat with PB to see if he had any documentation/records relating to "her Ladyship"'s time at Dunton as the conformity car, that he could hand over!

Have put in my order for DVD and CD via payapl.

Both Ed and yourself (as usual) clearly put a lot of effort in to this event, for which, many thanks.

Chrissie

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:28 pm
frpv52 Newbie

Lady Blue looked great Chrissy, she just confused me by having the wrong Chris at the wheel! But at least she was there with us...San francisco next hon...or maybe Dunton on Sunday?

Pete (FRPv52)

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 am
spikebmth RPOC Enthusiast

Thats all falls into place now, I did wonder where chris got a FRP from! Shame V5 couldn't get sorted with a driver! :(

Post Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:58 pm
lew87 Newbie

just sent funds for both lisa looking forward to receiving it.

Post Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:20 pm
lisafrp User avatar

I have just received the DVD from Barry, I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but will do over the next few days :)

I have also received the prints from the printers, but they have messed them up and have cropped half the image off, so I'll have to sort that out and await the reprints before sending out the photo CD's :? Not happy :(

Hopefully I'll be able to start sending stuff out in the next week or so, so get your orders in, so I can do it in one batch :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 pm
lisafrp User avatar

I have been watching the DVD whilst designing the cover, there's 3 hours footage which is pretty good :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 am
frpv52 Newbie

Lisa, please order both for me. The £22 will be paypalled tomorrow (well today but later lol)

Pete (FRpv52)

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm
alib RPOC Regular

Sent the money thru paypal.

Ali
Alison

PreviousNext

Return to 10th Anniversary Celebrations