Board index FRP Q & A? FRP For Sale - Looking for owner.

FRP For Sale - Looking for owner.

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:40 am
rs Newbie

Hey

Im looking to contact the owner of an FRP in west wales. Lives in the Ammanford/Crosshands area, but its not Dave (V4). I think his name is Steve.

My brother in law seems to think he has seen an FRP for sale in the Ammanford vicinty, and Im interested to know more. Does anyone have a contact email, or phone number for the owner. My bro in law cannot remember where he saw the FRP for sale, but using my incredible knowledge of the universe, I narrowed it down to Ammanford, and because Dave's FMC-04 is so mint, I ruled him out as a possible seller (who'd want to get rid of that one!).

He may have confused it with a standard Puma, but Im hoping not.

Thanks
Last edited by rs on Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:08 pm
L8FRP User avatar
RPOC Enthusiast

Your right there is another owner who lives near Dave, you rbest off pm'ing Dave as he knows the owner.

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

The owner is Steve and its #0480 the car that features in "Puma the Inside Story" I've spoken to him this morning and the car is still for sale. He's given me permission to pass on his mobile number so I'll PM the detail on.

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 am
rs Newbie

Thanks for the PM, D

This is Tom295 by the way, I used to have #295.

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Your old one is for sale - not thought about buying it back? Looks like the new owner has done little with it since purchase.
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 pm
W4FRP User avatar
RPOC Regular

Speaking of "Puma - the inside story" Dave - I have your copy at the moment - Vas passed it on to me thinking I may see you sooner than him - I am taking good care of it....... in fact my tea is resting on it now :D

Cheers

Andy

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

At least balance a pint of good ale on it Andy its worthy of that.

Post Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

rs wrote:
Thanks for the PM, D

This is Tom295 by the way, I used to have #295.

Tom good to see you on here #480 was looked after by Brian who did 295 and V4 its quite a nice car. Has your brother in law spoken to Steve yet?

Return to FRP Q & A?