Board index FRP Q & A? What do frp break for as fed up with time wasters

What do frp break for as fed up with time wasters

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

rspuma353 Newbie

Hi Wonder if you could help considering breaking my FRP as i dont know what i am doing wrong but no one ringing or viewing the car plenty of the usual emails and phone calls and just dont turn up. Could anyone give me and idea on what the parts are worth to advertise on ebay or on here. Also point me in the right direction if i am doinf something wrong.

Cheers

Ian

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:47 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

we worked out the other day at rallyday that 5k would be reachable.

if you do decide too make sure you tell me as i am the biggest parts vulture lol

hope it does not come to that though :-(
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:56 pm
rspuma353 Newbie

Thats no alot for alot more work then. I will let you know what i decide thanks for your help.

Cheers

Ian

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:01 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

The 5k figure Alan mentions was a pretty quick figure and marketed the right way you'd probably get more but over a fairly long period of time in my opinion.

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

It's not the best time to try and sell a car at the moment, especially not a limited production one that could potentially be someones second car.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Ian I've noticed you've not got the car advertised on Pistonhead I'd certainly give it a go there.

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Mogsmex User avatar
RPOC Regular

having taken almost a year to sell my first one I vowed never to buy another as there such gits to sell, I bought the one I have now cheap and have taken the attitude that I'll be keeping it till it's worth a £1 :lol:

you should have kept the ST 170 really, I know there not easy to sell, but generally I only keep my cars a year or so and a 968 clubsport I had last year with 168k on it was easier to move on then an FRP

bottom line is anything will sell at the right price, your aiming to high I would say with yours ;)

ps, no offence intended in any of the above

good luck with it

Cheers Glyn Image
Ex FRP 142, Ex # 338, Ex # 191.......back for more with FMC 05 :roll:

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 pm
rspuma353 Newbie

None taken and thaks for all your comments and advice cheers

Ian

frp

Post Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:11 pm
rspuma353 Newbie

V4FRP wrote:
Ian I've noticed you've not got the car advertised on Pistonhead I'd certainly give it a go there.

Hi Its on there 3 time do a search and put in ford racing puma i have put different pictures on all three Cheers

Ian

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:55 pm
FRP 379 RPOC Regular

Now days cars are only worth what the buyer wants to pay.I was lucky to sale my mondeo st200 before petrol went up i got it for £4000 had it for two years and sold it for £3800.Achap at work has a w reg 323se bmw he paid £11500 for it 5 years ago now cant even sale it for £3000 What a loss in money.

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm
big g RPOC Regular

the piston heads ads have changed now
as to get the ad at thefrontof thesection you have to pay for it
if you go for a free ad its right at the back

Return to FRP Q & A?