Board index FRP Q & A? my rpoc membership

my rpoc membership

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 am
scenes87 Newbie

i joined the rpoc a couple of weeks ago and i cant get in to it because it ses my username and password is wrong i cant remember what i put down how can i sort this out.

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:14 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

You seem to be posting here ok?!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:20 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

When you say you joined RPOC, did you just register with the site or have you paid for membership which opens up the rest of the site?
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 pm
lisafrp User avatar

Unlocking the rest of the site would automatically happen once logged in, and that username has made 18 posts so far, so I presume its the same one? I send Leighton a list of newbies when they pay for membership for their accounts to be unlocked.

Do you mean www.fordracingpuma.com members only section?

Can you pm me your details and I'll get someone to look into it for me (or did you email me earlier?)

Its very difficult to track accounts if your username is scenes87 and you don't put a name or FRP number at the bottom of the post!!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 pm
scenes87 Newbie

it is my membership for the rest of the site i payed for two years my manifold number is 006 v6frp and just wondered hpw i can get in to the rest of the site. when i enter my username and password in it ses combination wrong can u help thanks .

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:03 pm
scenes87 Newbie

I did email you yesterday forgot to say

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:17 pm
lisafrp User avatar

You appear to be logging into here ok, so I will get someone to check that your username has been unlocked to view the rest of the site.

It will automatically show up when logging in, you will have lots of different topics rather than the 4-5 ones that you get as a guest/non member.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:24 pm
scenes87 Newbie

when you go in to the rpoc do you click membership then put your username snd password in there just want to check i am doing it right

Return to FRP Q & A?