Board index FRP Q & A? No 259 reg no W592 AVW. Anyone bought or sold?

No 259 reg no W592 AVW. Anyone bought or sold?

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

pandy Newbie

Anyone on here bought or sold FRP 259? Just noticed this was up on a classic cars site for £12,500 and
seems to have sold pretty quickly. It has just over 20k on the clock but even so if it sold for close to this
that would be a new record for an recent FRP sale and an encouraging sign they are starting to be
recocgnised as a pukka modern classic and collectible.

Flint Newbie

Hi
Recently joined, well a year agoish.Yes I purchased her somewhat less than the asking price but still not cheap!
Had the chassis anti rust treated all odds and sods like original racing puma mats etc low low mileage so I believe I paid a fair price for the vehicle(I do believe it had been for sale for some time previously on e-bay). Great fun to drive but no doubt as you know demanding, and it hates motorways.
Probably sacrilidge but I just use it as an ordinary car as my other car finally died

Paul0008 Newbie

Hi Flint
What's the mileage on it now then?
I actually like driving mine on the motorway, the acceleration over 70mph is awesome (only when overtaking of course) :lol:
I don't think I could use mine as a daily. I'm very nervous about leaving it parked up in any public car parks or supermarkets. A lot of people just don't care about scraping or dinking other cars.
Paul

speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Welcome.
I did use mine as a daily drive for a few years but hated leaving it in the public carpark.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Return to FRP Q & A?