Board index FRP Q & A? Oem Ford Racing Stainless Steel Sill Plates?

Oem Ford Racing Stainless Steel Sill Plates?

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Jamie Newbie

Does anybody know if these can still be made ?

speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

The stock of these went years ago.
the best alternative is made by Mirage, they will even incorporate your FRP number into the sill plate. The design was based on the original Ford Racing product.
Mirage used to give a discount for RPOC members, if you are a member the details would be in the members area.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

jay frp401 RPOC Regular

i wonder if there do or would make them as i had to remove mine when it was painted. i see the standard ford ones on ebay new but not cheep bout £ 30 each,

Jamie Newbie

speedline wrote:
The stock of these went years ago.
the best alternative is made by Mirage, they will even incorporate your FRP number into the sill plate. The design was based on the original Ford Racing product.
Mirage used to give a discount for RPOC members, if you are a member the details would be in the members area.

Do you know there username on here so that I can contact them ? :)

mikey s Newbie

http://www.mirage-stainless-styling.co. ... ductId=336

Google mirage ;)

I brought mine with the ford racing sills, always wondered if they did numbered ones and looks like they do :)
FRP 103 LSD

Jamie Newbie

Been looking at ford racing pumas on pistonheads there just doing my nosey and I seen one for sale and there is a picture of one car with the mirage stainless steel sill plates I was just about to search mirage :P

thanks for your help

Jamie Newbie

I might get a battery cover aswell they have two listed on thresite one is £27 and the other one is £34

Return to FRP Q & A?