Board index FRP Q & A? Rear hub bolt size?

Rear hub bolt size?

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm
mikey s Newbie

Hi i was going to take the wheel and etc... off however as its raining i thought i would ask here before getting wet? I read somewhere on one of the forumns that it was 30mm can anyone confirm please?
FRP 103 LSD

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm
mikey s Newbie

Forgot to mention rear wheel if it makes any difference.
FRP 103 LSD

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:27 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

do you mean the NUT size.. :D

pretty sure it is 30... take a 32 out with you just incase.. 8)

Chris

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:06 pm
mikey s Newbie

Forgot to write back and confirm that the nut is 30mm :) Thanks again.

Picked up my abs rings from ford the otherday so will crack on with that over the weekend
FRP 103 LSD

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

be care putting the on, can damaged easy, also make sure there are knocked right down as i fort mine was and i hand spun the wheel as was touching abs sensor.

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 pm
mikey s Newbie

J, how did you go about putting them on? I see elDude used a press and his nylon block.

I wasn't sure to use the pad spreader and clamp it down some how as I thought hammering wasn't an option? If it comes to it i will just have to remove the hubs and get a local garage to put them on.
FRP 103 LSD

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

ok ive never done this my self before, but i had a idea...... all i did was copper gress the abs ring and slide it on the hub then use the old abs ring line the teath up and using a rubber hammer taping it on. before you tighten up the hub nut make sure it done touch the sensor, i had to keep taking it off and taping it, they are really close to senor but you can see and when you spin the wheel. hope this help mike.

Return to FRP Q & A?