Board index FRP Q & A? frp 230

frp 230

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm
frp381 Newbie

hi all just puchased my third frp of the year this time its number 230, just wanted to know if anyone knew of its history i.e owners etc

thanks bryan

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm
FRP9 RPOC Regular

I have no info for you,just wondering why it's your third if the year? Are you breaking them or storing them?

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 pm
frp381 Newbie

well i bought No 273 then sold it on as i couldnt bring myself to selling my fiesta zs then i bought No 381 which was crashed damaged so i broke it for bits and still have the logbook and shell and ive now bought No 230 which again was crashed damaged and i i bought it off a girl not far from me who hadnt owned it long but sadly hit a patch of diesel on a wet round about and sent it sideways into a lampost to cut a long story short she had her insurance void cause she didnt declare her point so paid the recovery charges etc and got the car back then a friend of mine wrang me and asked if i was interested in buying it as it was extremely cheap so i asked how cheap and i would have been an idiot not to especially when i had all the parts to fix it

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 am
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Crikey.. :shock:

try keep this one on the Tarmac then.. :lol:

Rgds

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 am
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

Possibly the guy that's just bought mine was the old owner as I know his name on one of the other sites has 230 in it and he had owned a racing puma.

A lot of speculation there though.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 pm
shaun33019 Newbie

One of my members owned FRP 230 for a while last year, he took it in as part payment for a Tickford Capri. Was in great condition, but once he had done a HPI and found out it had a record he got rid. Offered it to me first for a good price, but I was at the time deep into a rebuild of FRP 394 and 230 had almost no history and no documentation corobarating the low 23k miles, so I let it go. Silly mistake, for I still don't have 394 finished!

Shaun Skinner (Chairman, Tickford Owners Club)

Return to FRP Q & A?