Board index FRP Q & A? Stranger in this town!! -FRP 371-

Stranger in this town!! -FRP 371-

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi guys and girls! I have owned FRP No-371 for coming up to three years now. Bought through a dealer on behalf of Alan at pumabuild. She's in overall very good nick but as always there are a few bits and pieces I intend on getting round to sorting, hopefully come the winter and she's off the road and back in the garage. As a result currently stockpiling as many parts as I can :P. Anywho, I'm gonna sign up as a member at some point soon hopefully but would love to get some information about No-371 in the mean time if anyone can help me out?? :)
Also The notorious and illusive timing belt locking tool!!!! How exactly does this differ for the standard puma engine locking kit? Also is this item used at the rear of the cam shafts in the machined slots or is it inserted in another way??
Thanks very much for any help anyone can give me :D I will get myself signed up as a fully payed up member soon!!

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

yes it fits into the machined slots... the exhaust cam has more advance on it than the standard 1.7 locking tool

:mrgreen:

Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Thanks very much bud! :) One of the jobs to tackle come winter months I reckon... Hope this does'nt sound like a daft question but whats the best way of going about joining up as a member?

Return to FRP Q & A?