Board index FRP Q & A? Bromley Pageant 12th June 2011

Bromley Pageant 12th June 2011

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 pm
pandy Newbie

Are any Surrey or Kent members interested in assembling a FRP display at this the biggest one day
classic car event in the world (allegedly!) ?

There were at least three FRPs there last year including mine. There's always loads of classic RS and
Cossie people there every year. It would be good to keep our end up! I'm happy to take names and liaise
with the organisers if anyones interested. I believe cost is minimal and you only pay five pounds for your
entry including vehicle, driver and one guest passenger.

Note: the Bromley Pageant is held in Norman Park and has been held annually for the last thirty years
always being sponsored by one of the big classic cars magazines. It's a well organized event with lots
of rare and interesting manufacturers represented - it's a good day out!

Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Ahhh brings back memories, I used to live in Bromley, its a great show.

Unfortunately I can't make it to this though as I have a race commitment that weekend.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 am
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Like Lisa, I used to live pretty local too. Orpington :wink:
and like Lisa, I have a show at Combe on the day before. The car will be used on the track that day, so I won't be asking it to do a 330 mile round trip to Kent the next :wink:
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 pm
Graham #281 User avatar

My car used to live in Orpington. Still only down the road and never been so count me in.

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 am
Graham #281 User avatar

Any news on getting this booked up. If it is the world's largest one-day Classic car show then it should be pretty good.

Return to FRP Q & A?