Board index FRP Q & A? Ford Racing Puma Workshop Manual

Ford Racing Puma Workshop Manual

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm
bonnietiler RPOC Regular

Clearly, I haven't found a CD Ford Racing Puma type Genuine Workshop Manual in the glove compartment of my car...because, I reckon that it would infringe on copywrite and such from FORD and THAT would obviously be illegal...So...I haven't got one OK?...In fact I doubt that they exist..ahem...
Bonnietiler

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 pm
FRP368 User avatar

What OS do they run on? I have one, and assume that it might run on an old PC running some version of windows. Snow Leopard can't see a thing in the disc...
FRP368
Puma Black
Jaguar XFR

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

If I had Ford TIS, I could confirm it will run on Vista 64 bit :wink:
But Ford Microcat doesn't like this version of Windows, so If I had that I would have to run it on a laptop with Windows XP or the like .....
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 pm
bonnietiler RPOC Regular

THAT...is probably true...if indeed I had a copy which was in the glove compartment...which as we know is absurd...and tried to load it on a PC using Vista 64...I bet...NO, I would guarantee that it wouldn't work, IF that abject nonsense happened at all, I would then have cabbaged an old Laptop off my Son which uses XP and a "Sundial" processor...It would work then..allegedly..
Bonnietiler

Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 pm
ric377 Newbie

If you had a copy would it contain a schematic for the electrical connectors on the tailgate for heated rear screen and wiper, assuming someone might need it? :lol:

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 am
Turby Newbie

Allegedly it might just have all the wiring and connector diagrams, though no one would would ever know except those that did, but that wouldn't be anyone I know ...

Return to FRP Q & A?