Board index FRP Q & A? Pristine FRP Values

Pristine FRP Values

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 am
pandy Newbie

Does anyone have an idea of what pristine, low mileage FRPs are realising in the marketplace right
now?

I may have to sell my very nice sub 19,000 mile example due to lack of space having acquired a new
Elise and already in possession of another collectable car.

My FRP - manifold no:212 - is well known in club circles and was at the Duxford 10th anniversary where
she got a lot of positive comments.

Bodywork is blemish free - i've had the rear arches done and she's free of stonechips - and interior inc.
seats and wheel are like new ( i've got tons of spares too inc new dampers all round, an LSD and
a brand new pair of Sparco front seats ).

The only non-standard thing about her is that she had the very good Brembo big brake upgrade on the
front about 1500 miles ago but this is quite a desirable mod in view of the Alcon servicing issues.

Anybodys views appreciated!

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 am
racingpuma1982 RPOC Regular

Sell it without the spares for around £9k then sell the spares on seperately :D

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 am
Xrion Newbie

Well there has been a single owner 25K FRP on Ebay for about 10K for ages so if you want to shift it i would imagine 8-8.5K ONO but no spares incl in this price.

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

The £10k FRP from St Ives is said not to be in a condition which would fetch such a value though. Hence why it's been for sale for like 18 months.

I'd say 8-10k realistically if you actually want to move it on. Otherwise price it higher but you may end up holding onto it for a while longer.

I think Dans FRP which was one of the nicest I've seen with about 35k on it sold for about £7.5k with 35k on the clock from memory.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Graham #281 User avatar

Mine's on 37k and I wouldn't sell it for less than £7k.

For one on 19k in top condition it's got be be worth at least £9k. But at the end of the day their only worth what someone's willing to pay! Supply and demand, and all that.

Return to FRP Q & A?