Board index FRP Q & A? left hand (passengers) knuckle desperately needed

left hand (passengers) knuckle desperately needed

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

d170sam RPOC Regular

as per title if anyone has a left knuckle spare or for sale please contact me urgently, as you may know i am rebuilding my car in to a FRP, i have every original part, collected up over the last few years, currently the car is being resprayed and i get the car back next week, ford have screwed me over as i bought two new front knuckles (to go with a pile of other new ford racing parts) but instead of sending me a left and a right they sent me two rights, ford dont have any knuckles left, national clearance centre have none left, i'm with out a paddle at the mo, as my FRP is my only car, no knuckle means no car

any help would be much appreciated

many thanks in advance

sam

mikefrp0246 Newbie

pumabuild state on the website they have both sides, wether they do is a different story though usually, lol.

Not cheap though at over 100 quid :shock:

BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

d170sam RPOC Regular

thanks for that Rob, you have saved my life!! i gave zippy racing a call yesterday they sold me a brand new left knuckle with bearing and hub pressed in to it for £91, should be here tuesday, hopefully get the car back tuesday as well so i'l be busy fitting parts all day!

BurfyBoy User avatar
RPOC Petrol Head!

Great news 8)

Cant wait to see the finished article. Are you taking pictures along the way? A build diary might be quite cool :D

d170sam RPOC Regular

i did post up some pics on the other puma site, i couldn't post any up on here for some reason, its a bit hard getting pics of the car in the body shop as its about 50 miles from my house and i dont have a car, i will get loads with the wide track components being fitted though

cheers

sam

Return to FRP Q & A?