Board index FRP Q & A? Finally the time has come

Finally the time has come

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:31 pm
BrownieST Newbie

afternoon all,

I've decided to kepp my puma, finally its going in for nearly a full respray, the stone chips are getting a bit more noticable and seen as though the sills have got considerably worse with it having to live outside for the best part of the shocking winter and having to use it in the snow, with the expection of the boot lid and rear bumper which with a bit of polishing today came up spot on, all the bits are nearly here, the new splitter (to replace the one a badger broke) came last night, big thanks needed for that one lol

Cant wait to get it back looking like new, then with a bit of luck i'll be glad i kept it rather than getting another fiesta st

Just cant decide what colour to get the wheels refinished in, theyre in white at the mo, but a friend of mines father has just rebuilt one with standard coloured wheels that are basically fresh out of the box and they look mint, so im not sure, any opinons????????

so yeah, pretty pointless post but just excited to get it looking as good as it should again :), hope to see some of you guys at shows/meets or just out and about over the summer,

best wishes

Post Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:23 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

Good to see you are keeping it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As the dyrer weather returns it great to get out and about again in the puma... :twisted: :twisted:

Chris

Return to FRP Q & A?