Board index FRP Q & A? CANNON MUDFLAPS / CAR BRA

CANNON MUDFLAPS / CAR BRA

Looking to purchase a FRP? ask fellow members of there experiences...

Post Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:41 pm
Williamsclio1 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Miltek exchaust :D Pops and bangs like a good'en

Quite loud but not to bad boy racer lol :)

Hoping to recieve the Ford Racing badges for the flaps tomorrow so that will be tomorrows fettle, plus a quick glance over the engine bay, still some ares required some perfecting. :roll:

Just ordered 12" x 3" reg plate for the front, not sure if it will suit it but only £13.5 so we'll see. Its just wide and tall enough to cover the screw part of the normal plate.
FRP314

Post Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 pm
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Williamsclio1 wrote:
Miltek exchaust :D Pops and bangs like a good'en

Quite loud but not to bad boy racer lol :)

Hoping to recieve the Ford Racing badges for the flaps tomorrow so that will be tomorrows fettle, plus a quick glance over the engine bay, still some ares required some perfecting. :roll:

Just ordered 12" x 3" reg plate for the front, not sure if it will suit it but only £13.5 so we'll see. Its just wide and tall enough to cover the screw part of the normal plate.

You will find details of a company on this forum "somewhere" that Mogsmex and I used to make our plates up.
They put the Tickford logo on the bottom as they were originally.
I think it was £18 for the pair delivered.

Velcro your plates on, easier to clean and remove if your putting something else on at a show.
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Sun May 03, 2009 3:30 pm
Williamsclio1 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Velcro your plates on, easier to clean and remove if your putting something else on at a show

Put front plate on with Velcro holds well, also got my normal plate in the boot ready to put on if the police decide they dont think its large enough :(

David
FRP314

Previous

Return to FRP Q & A?