Board index Members Cars - For Sale FRP 149 £4000 Quick Sale!!

FRP 149 £4000 Quick Sale!!

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:25 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Well the time has now come for us to put 149 up for sale regretfully. A lot of you will know this car from the car shows we have been to since owning it.

The car has covered approx 71,000 miles and has 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. We are the 3rd owners of this car. It was originally one of the 20 sent over to Ireland and returned to England early 2006. The only things needed for the MOT were to fit a new coloured side indicator bulb as the old one wasn’t flashing quite orange!! The front headlights needed lubricating so the beams could be adjusted, and one directional tyre was the wrong way (this due to it being the spare). The car has been off the road for the last 18 months, and has been garaged all the time we have owned it (3 years). I have run it round the block regularly just to keep everything moving. The car has a FSH. The wheels are currently painted black but can be painted back to silver if wanted (there is also a spare alloy included). There are demon tweaks rally style mudflaps fitted but again if these aren’t to your taste I have also a set of the preferred Cannon Mudflaps brand new included. I have got a set of alchemy blue (non FRP) rear quarter trims. The car has a refurbed Pumabuild steering wheel but also comes with the original one. There is a blue samco hose fitted (the original black one has been retained), there are imperial blue engine cover, strut tops etc, and I have got a silver one also. There is a stainless milltek exhaust keeping the original cat, but also have a de cat pipe.

The car currently has a private plate on it which will be removed prior to sale, and original W reg put on.

The bad points are there is a crack on the front bumper on the lip on the drivers side arch, the usual stone chips (all minor cosmetic stuff).

The car is priced to sell, knowing the minor things that require attention, but we are in no rush to sell.

£4000

Last edited by FRP149 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:21 pm
MarkyMark Newbie

PM'ed :D

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:33 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Replied :D

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:37 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

:-) smiley faces all round :-)
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Until it sells then it will be :cry: :cry:

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

BIG CHANGE OF HEART TODAY, DECIDED BETWEEN US THAT WE WOULD BE MAD TO SELL 149. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

AL YOUR A MOD ON HERE IF YOU EVER SEE US PUT 149 UP FOR SALE AGAIN JUST DELETE THE THREAD AS SOON AS YOU SEE IT AND TELL ME HOW STUPID WE'RE BEING :roll: :roll:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SUMMERS COMING BRING ON THE SHOWS :D

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:35 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

lol...been there...

8)

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Thing is Chris we done it 3 times now :roll: just cant bring ourselves to let it go. We hardly use it at all but its all fully paid for so can sit in the garage for any length of time.

The plan now is to get the minor issues sorted, hopefully get my mate to paint the bits that are needed, return the wheels to silver (promised Nic), fit the Cannon mudflaps and generally try to make it a "decent" example

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:36 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

he he... it's looking pretty good as it is.. 8)

are you sticking with the Yellow calipers... :mrgreen: or was it just a passing urge.. :lol:

Chris

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:55 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

They were yellow when we got it, not my cup of tea but Nic liked them.

Theyre going back to the "original" blue a mates doing them for me, and going to get the rears zinc plated for that original look :D

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 pm
MarkyMark Newbie

Look forward to seeing it at some shows this year, will be a minter with the plans you have, especially if you get the silver finish as good as the black. Good luck with it

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Thanks mate, hoping to do a good job at the silver :D

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:19 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Shows wouldn't be the same without you both and of course 149. :lol: :lol: Great decision to change your mind. :D

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:15 am
FRP149 RPOC Regular

We keep doing it Dave :roll: need our heads seeing to i think!!

So are you going to be fit for Combe this year, would be nice to see you and FRUP again :D

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Touch and go for July at Coomb I think its within the 13 weeks I'm not supposed to be able to drive in but hopefully things will heal up a bit quicker than expected,but rally day is a definate

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Right guys im opening this up for sale again this time it has to go reasonably quickly the price is being amended accordingly. We have both decided that in the current climate and having a young child we just cant justify having two cars to tax, insure, and run so unfortunately the FRP has to go.

The current mileage is 73678 with tax and mot due in March 10.

The details of the car havent changed since the original advert was put up in March. We did one show this year and Nicky has used it a few times just to work and back.

The original steering wheel has just been refitted to the car within the last few weeks having been re done with original alcantara at the bentley factory in crewe. Its had new polybushes fitted to the front which have tightened everything up. The rear bushes will be supplied in the sale.

The new price is now £4000 as we are hoping for a quick sale.

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm
big boy al User avatar

ah daz why so bloody cheap, thats stupid money.

if i had some spare cash i would snap it up
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

We need the money Al its silly having it sat there when we could release the money in it and make things a little easier on us. Im hoping it wont hang around at this price.

Like ive said the ONLY thing letting it down is the front bumper. Im just off to run it round the block before i put it away in the garage, and im going to take pics of the bumper so everyone can see it.

It is mechanically sound, serviced regularly and is going to be a really good car for someone

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Car now sold :cry:

Both really gutted, but im sure we will be back in fact ive promised Nic we will :D

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 pm
Dogsbody User avatar

That was quick but at £4 i'm not suprised.
Someone got a bargain.
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Next

Return to Members Cars - For Sale