Board index Members Cars - For Sale Swap BMW 330ci For FRP and some cash

Swap BMW 330ci For FRP and some cash

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:04 am
Tom Tom Newbie

Hi there,

Just joined and ive wanted a FRP for years now just never got around to it, But now im after something new.

I have a 2004 BMW 330ci 'M' sport (facelift coupe) for sale. The car Has every possible option avaliable from BMW at the time possible except heated seats.

The car is a Gun Metal Grey, With a Grey leather interior. The car has just covered 80,000 miles, all the service history and usual documents are present, Body work and alloys are good, and the interior quality is fantastic. Front tyres are 2,000 miles old and rears will need replacing soon

Any other questions or pictures anyone wants feel free to get intouch and have a chat either by phone or email.

phone: 07825631215
email: gemstommy@hotmail.co.uk

idealy i am after a FRP plus £3,000 - £3,500 depending on the FRP's condition but i am always open to offers so please get in touch i wont bite.

cheers Tom
Last edited by Tom Tom on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Glass's guide values your BMW for a little under £9k,

If you're hoping for around £5.5k cash (or thereabouts) plus an FRP, I guess you're hoping to spend about £3500 on an FRP?

Best of luck with your search :)
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm
Tom Tom Newbie

I am sorry guys, i didnt think the car was booking that low.

after that post and having a look for myself i think i should ask for £3000 - £3500 ono but please ask im always open to an offer

tom

Return to Members Cars - For Sale