Board index Members Cars - For Sale FRP 400 for sale

FRP 400 for sale

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Tue May 20, 2008 11:59 pm
tommobot Newbie

SOLD

Finally the time has come, and this time I am sure. I am selling my FRP. I've tried sell it a few times before, and failed miserably as I couldnt do it, but I fancy a change, so I must let it go

Right, about the car;

No 400

74,300 miles

3 Previous Owners

Tax Jan 09

12 Months MOT

Last serviced Febuary 08,

HPI clear

I have owned the car for about 15months and in that time spent a fair bob on getting it up to a decent standard. All the alloys have been refurbed but there is slight curbing on 1 of them, the steering wheel has been re-trimmed and is now pretty much mint, all the suspension bushes have been replaced about 4 months ago, as were all the disks (replaced with Alcons up front) and have done around 1,500miles since. As I previously said, the car was last serviced Febuary 08, and anything that was a miss was dealt with, hence a bill of £400.

No FSH, but has a through history for the last 5 years

Cambelt and Aux belt have both been replaced.
Stainless steel exhaust, with FRP tailpipe
All tires have plenty of tread left.

Negative points :-

* Stonechips (but to be expected)

* the front seats have slight bobbling and 1 of the has a smal, but this can be removed with a lint shaver, otherwise the interior it is good condition with no rips or tears.

In conclusion, it would say the car is fairly tidy, with many of the parts that are likely to go in one of these replaced, so for whoever buys it it should give some hastle free, quality motoring

£6500 ono

Car is based in Stratford Upon Avon and viewing would be possible on evenings and weekends, with prior notice :)

any questions; PM me.

REG:X253CLD
Last edited by tommobot on Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:38 am
d_drinks Newbie

HI there i'm interested in the car can you call or email me to discuss and arrange a viewing? e (07850698700 / ddrinkw@googlemail.com)
Cheers

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:41 pm
tommobot Newbie

Car sold, First person to see it bought it

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:30 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

knew it would do mate, how much did you let it go for??

what car you got planned now??
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm
tommobot Newbie

Damn, missing this like crazy :?
Had a Clio Trophy and now a DC2 Integra, both have their good parts but theres still something very special about a FRP :)

Return to Members Cars - For Sale