Board index Members Cars - For Sale Ford Racing Puma No.342 for sale

Ford Racing Puma No.342 for sale

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:28 pm
deejay Newbie

Dear All
After much consideration by myself over the last few years I have decided to sell my Ford Racing Puma No 342.
I have owned the car for over 9 years now with the mileage being a mere 42,000, most probably the lowest mileage
FRP on the planet?
A little bit about the car.
The car is located on the Island of Gozo, Malta, so if you don’t live here the car will need shipping back to the UK
which will cost €800 which I can of course help with the arrangements for this.
The car has always been garaged. Only driven in dry weather which is nearly everyday over here :)
She starts and drives with all of the car working as she should. Full service history, cam belt done at 34,000.
Factory standard apart from a Milltek stainless steel exhaust. There was a spoiler on the back which I removed
and I still have. New Alcon discs at 39,000, Original steering wheel in as new condition. Cannon Bodyguard Mud Flaps. New 30mm rear spacers (not fitted yet) new spare rear brake splash guards (not fitted yet). Spare set of Alcon front discs, used but in good condition. Spare Alcantara steering wheel.
Interior is immaculate, bodywork is in great condition for a 20 year old car, original factory paintwork. Wheels are
In good condition with minor kurbing so a wheel refurb would sort this out.
Full folder of history including all invoices, all service records, all MOTs, Ford Racing Puma Owners Guide Supplement.
I am open to offers.
Pics here. https://s1117.photobucket.com/user/deejaydec/slideshow/
Last edited by deejay on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David
FRP 342

Post Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:28 pm
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

:shock:

What an epic trip to pick it up and drive it back :)
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am
Hyperford RPOC Regular

That's a long long way
FRP 0374

Post Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 pm
483 Newbie

Hi anybody know what 342 sold for and where it went
Rgds 483

Return to Members Cars - For Sale