Switch to full style
You can list your pride and joy here.
Post a reply

FRP 0453

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:23 pm

having one more pop this year at trying to get a decent price for my FRP.. :oops: :oops:

It's on Ebay and Pistonheads if anyone want's a look...it's already had a massive amount of views in a short time (probably all other owners lol)..

There can't be many knocking around with a Brand new engine in and a mint interior so we'll see.. :wink:

8)

Chris

'El'Dudebuild' will continue in the meantime :lol:

couple of viewings booked too...difficult decision time :? :? :cry: :cry:

Re: FRP 0453

Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 am

Good luck with it mate, can I come round and have nosey? I promise to clean all the drool off it afterwards :lol:
What's your plans? Are you finished with the FRPs now?
Paul

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am

On behalf of all FRP owners I have written to Buck Palace and asked that you be included in the New Years Honours List for services to the " Ford Racing Puma ". Hence forth you will be know as " Lord Dude " when approaching all members should Bow and Doff there caps !!
What you need is a change from working on Fords, now about the refurb of my Jag brakes, will bring the car over next week. After a drive in it you will not be selling the FRP.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Hi Dave, did you sell your FRP? If so who bought it?
Paul

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi Paul,

The sale is currently on hold, cannt bare to part with it

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:24 pm

the old gimmer wrote:On behalf of all FRP owners I have written to Buck Palace and asked that you be included in the New Years Honours List for services to the " Ford Racing Puma ". Hence forth you will be know as " Lord Dude " when approaching all members should Bow and Doff there caps !!
What you need is a change from working on Fords, now about the refurb of my Jag brakes, will bring the car over next week. After a drive in it you will not be selling the FRP.

haha.. :lol: Lord Dude..now I like that... I could get used to that, and the dropping of caps etc.. :mrgreen: don't forget now when you come round 8)

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:25 pm

the old gimmer wrote:Hi Paul,

not easy is it.. :?

Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Name one owner who has not regretted their sale from a minor niggle to a full blown ache.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 am

El dude wrote:
the old gimmer wrote:Hi Paul,

not easy is it.. :?

Know the feeling V4 very nearly sold and when the sale fell through I was delighted. V4 is now covered up in his garage along side his Lotus friend while L8 gets some fun on the hills.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Don't do it 'Lord Dude' !!!! You will regret it BIG TIME!! We all know how special the FRP's are!!!! I hope you have No interest :) :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Post a reply