Board index Members Cars - For Sale FRP 0453

FRP 0453

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:23 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

having one more pop this year at trying to get a decent price for my FRP.. :oops: :oops:

It's on Ebay and Pistonheads if anyone want's a look...it's already had a massive amount of views in a short time (probably all other owners lol)..

There can't be many knocking around with a Brand new engine in and a mint interior so we'll see.. :wink:

8)

Chris

'El'Dudebuild' will continue in the meantime :lol:

couple of viewings booked too...difficult decision time :? :? :cry: :cry:

Post Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:36 am
Paul0008 Newbie

Good luck with it mate, can I come round and have nosey? I promise to clean all the drool off it afterwards :lol:
What's your plans? Are you finished with the FRPs now?
Paul

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:38 am
the old gimmer RPOC Regular

On behalf of all FRP owners I have written to Buck Palace and asked that you be included in the New Years Honours List for services to the " Ford Racing Puma ". Hence forth you will be know as " Lord Dude " when approaching all members should Bow and Doff there caps !!
What you need is a change from working on Fords, now about the refurb of my Jag brakes, will bring the car over next week. After a drive in it you will not be selling the FRP.
FRP 10th Anniversary Duxford

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:57 pm
Paul0008 Newbie

Hi Dave, did you sell your FRP? If so who bought it?
Paul

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:59 pm
the old gimmer RPOC Regular

Hi Paul,

The sale is currently on hold, cannt bare to part with it
FRP 10th Anniversary Duxford

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:24 pm

the old gimmer wrote:
On behalf of all FRP owners I have written to Buck Palace and asked that you be included in the New Years Honours List for services to the " Ford Racing Puma ". Hence forth you will be know as " Lord Dude " when approaching all members should Bow and Doff there caps !!
What you need is a change from working on Fords, now about the refurb of my Jag brakes, will bring the car over next week. After a drive in it you will not be selling the FRP.

haha.. :lol: Lord Dude..now I like that... I could get used to that, and the dropping of caps etc.. :mrgreen: don't forget now when you come round 8)

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:25 pm

the old gimmer wrote:
Hi Paul,

not easy is it.. :?

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:57 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

Name one owner who has not regretted their sale from a minor niggle to a full blown ache.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 am
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

El dude wrote:
the old gimmer wrote:
Hi Paul,

not easy is it.. :?

Know the feeling V4 very nearly sold and when the sale fell through I was delighted. V4 is now covered up in his garage along side his Lotus friend while L8 gets some fun on the hills.

Post Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Don't do it 'Lord Dude' !!!! You will regret it BIG TIME!! We all know how special the FRP's are!!!! I hope you have No interest :) :lol: :lol: :twisted:
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Return to Members Cars - For Sale