Board index Members Cars - For Sale For Sale Ford Racing Puma 459

For Sale Ford Racing Puma 459

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:39 pm
cjc1981 Newbie

For sale - Ford Racing Puma

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Racing-P ... 1469488273

This is number 459. The car is in very good condition and with a little time and effort which I sadly no longer have it could be a top example.

The car is a 2000 X registration and has covered 82,111 miles and has only really been used as a 'weekend car' since I purchased it a year ago. During this time it has been garaged and looked after and i have had the following work done in order to improve its standard. The car is taxed until the end of June 2014 and the MOT is the end of May 2014.
Full service
New air, oil, petrol filters
New Coil Pack and Leads
New HCV
New Spark Plugs
Replaced Heater Resistor
New gaiters on handbrake and gearstick
New Ford floor mats
Rear Arches and sills refurbished to remove rust (Receipts for work done)
There is a substantial amount of paperwork/receipts that come with the car from its history such as invoices for work carried out and previous MOT certificates. There is also some past service history. I have receipts for work that has been done to change the brakes and fit a new CAT Converter.

There are some things that still need to be done in my opinion such as refurbishing the alloy wheels, refurbishing the drivers seat and steering wheel, the radiator fan is intermittent so needs looking at and there is a slight peeling of the lacquer on the bonnet which can be seen on the picture. All in all though this is a great little car, fun to drive and it does turn heads.

I am happy to answer any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:38 am
Subaru01 Newbie

Is this puma still for sale? Many thanks, Pete.

Return to Members Cars - For Sale