Board index Members Cars - For Sale FRP 003!

FRP 003!

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Hi Im selling my racing puma,it's number 003 of 500,call me for more information its better to talk over the phone,thanks sam

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:30 pm
Blue3 RPOC Regular

Hi,

a location would be good and some clues to the car, condition, mileage?

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Sorry just thought it would be easier to talk over the phone to interested buyers,it got full ford service history,LSD,miltek stainless steel exhaust with a custom 4-2-1 manifold,it has 87,000 miles,it's in lovely condition I'm located in lordswood in kent,it also has a private number plate(P40 UMA),has all paperwork including its on numbered book,I've owned it for 3 and half years but having a little girl it's not practical with plans to expand the family,I will update tomorrow on mot dates as I've moved house and everything's packed in boxes,anything else u can call me,

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Or we can talk on here

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:47 pm
Bubble Newbie

Hi I live in Walderslade and have been cssually looking at purchasing a frp, so can you give me an indication of price, or prefer I just come and have a look! ?! Clint

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi clint if I take your number I can arrange to meet you so you can have a look, I've been moving house this weekend so pretty hectic I'd prefer if you was to come view the car so we can talk face to face if that's ok with you? Thanks clint.

Sam

Post Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 pm
Gaydek Newbie

Hi

Samuel Phillips wrote:
it got full ford service history,LSD,miltek stainless steel exhaust with a custom 4-2-1 manifold,it has 87,000 miles,it's in lovely condition I'm located in lordswood in kent,it also has a private number plate(P40 UMA),has all paperwork including its on numbered book,I've owned it for 3 and half years but having a little girl it's not practical with plans to expand the family

Is it still for sale?

Peter

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Hi peter so sorry for the late reply but I've had a lot of trouble login in I forgot my login details! But yes I do have the car still for sale if you are still interested you can call me or text me on the number above.many thanks sam

Return to Members Cars - For Sale