Board index Members Cars - For Sale #376 for sale

#376 for sale

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Lakes FRP Newbie

Hi Guys,

I'm hesitantly putting no.376 up for sale. Absolutely gutted, but I'd rather it went to someone who is going to enjoy it and take care of it. It has only covered 85k miles (only 1200 miles in the last 9 months) and I'm only the second private owner.

This is good, original car.

Comes with F.S.H (service folder and all associated original books included) Rear brake recall work carried out and ticket to prove. 2 keys.

El Dude worked his magic on the brakes (Oct'12)-New front calliper,new textar pads, new bells and rotors, new pistons, rear discs and pads plus brake lines.
New Gearbox (original shot peened version) and LUK clutch in Oct'12-£980 of work. The gearbox that came out can be included in the sale (easily fixed for spare)
Includes custom gear and handbrake gaitor in genuine leather and matched alcantara, with build number, Racing and Puma logos embroidered in (work carried out by Ian at 'The Trim Shop')

Also comes fitted with Piper Cams stainless manifold and stainless 200 cell sports cat (both from pumabuild)

The rear arches are showing a little bubbling.
Overall it's in fairly good condition for it's age.

I'm devastated that it has to go and honestly thought I'd never let this car go, but needs must.

* NOW £4,150* I believe that this represents very good value!

email me for pics and further info or pm on here (full ad on pistonheads and autotrader)

Rich
07796000658 or 07545846884
richardcooper2007@yahoo.co.uk

Return to Members Cars - For Sale