Board index Members Cars - For Sale Ford fiesta zetec s with racing puma engine

Ford fiesta zetec s with racing puma engine

You can list your pride and joy here.

zacFRP Newbie

-VERY tastefully modified 2000 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S shell with Ford Racing Puma 1.7cc Engine transplant.

-All modifications have been completed by an ex ford mechanic, ensuring the best possible service and treatment at all times. The car has been VERY well looked after from day one and has been kept clean, tidy and polished on a regular basis!!

-Viewing is HIGHLY recommended and is encouraged to ALL that take an interest. The car is exceptional to drive and a real head turner!!

Specifications/Modifications are as follows....
- The engine is from the Limited Edition 1.7cc Racing Puma This is the 156bhp engine( standard!!) Now running at 180 bhp! - The full conversion was completed by ford mechanic and the engine has the rare Limited Slip Differential (LSD) gear box. The Exhaust system is a FULL custom decat system straight from a ford racing puma, and it includes the 4-2-1 manifold and correct lambda sensor set up with digital gage in the dash to measure fuel and air ratio. Racing puma inlet manifold , Jenvey 40mm Dth itb’s with 330cc Pico injectors, Road race cams , adjustable fuel regulator, piper cross air filter, adjustable piper cam wheel The Sound is truly amazing and gives the authentic Racing Puma rasp and roar. (It also pops and burbles as you decelerate through the revs)

- The suspension has been uprated with Gaz height adjustable Coilovers which provide a stable and solid feel to the car, without substituting for the painfull feel of other coilovers . it also has had spacers to widen the wheels out abit this again provides a solid feel when taking a corner and pretty much eliminates any body roll.

- The brakes are 4 pot hi-Spec calipers with 300mm discs. Both the front disks and calipers make it really fill the space behind the wheels! Goodridge braided hoses, New wheel bearings

- The Interior is completly standard, apart from the Cobra Monaco pro sports bucket seats (in great condition). These alone are worth £350 and are only a recent addition to the car.... Also the standard headunit has been replace with a Premium "Kenwood" iPod compatible CD/MP3/Radio stereo. This includes the USB connection and is already linked up to a pioneer 3000watts active sub in the boot of the car. This model also has the air-conditioning addition which was the optional extra from the factory.

- The Exterior of the car is immaculate This is amazing in the sunshine and really shines well. Guaranteed to turn heads as they walk past. alloys sprayed in a ford white colour. All wheels come with premium tyres and all tyres have good to excellent tread left. Pipercross Viper air filter system (RRP £230!!) The front lights have been changed to the Ultra Angel Eyes and look stunning at night time. I have also upgraded the LED bulbs to the super bright ones (Yes - they are road legal!!) Also the rear lights are the Chrome style lexus lights to keep in keeping with the metalic theme of the car.

-The car comes with 12months MOT (passed with flying colours!) and 6 Months Tax

Please call or text If Interested Thanks

£3000ono

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I would be interested to see pictures of the engine, I can't work out how the FRP Inlet and Throttle bodies sit?
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

zacFRP Newbie

It is a nice fit I'm not to sure how to upload photos are you interested in the car ?

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I personally am not interested, but photos tend to sell cars better and I was speaking to someone at the weekend that mentioned this car for sale.

You can upload photos by adding them on a site like photobucket and adding the links.

thanks
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Turby Newbie

Can you post up the dyno sheet please ? £3k for a genuine 180BHP engine on ITBs sounds very tempting....

Did you only fit one vernier cam pulley ?

What make and model of cams are fitted ?

Lastly what modifications have you done to the ECU ?

V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

I would really like to see some photos. You don't mention mileage and can I assume its HPI clear. No rollcage or harnesses I assume. Is it available with the original radio unit and reduced weight in the boot? Also where abouts are you.

Return to Members Cars - For Sale