Board index Members Cars - For Sale FRP 0254 Reluctantly...provisionally For sale!

FRP 0254 Reluctantly...provisionally For sale!

You can list your pride and joy here.

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

I may have to sell 0254
It's been to lots of shows...I'll try to list what I've done but like the road it goes on forever!
Excellent condition NOT resprayed
Interior 1st rate
wheels beautiful
Avon ZZ3 tyres all round done only 1000miles
Miltek system + Manifold
Sony digital Head unit (original CD/Radio available)
Got some stone chips
All following Parts replaced with genuine FORD
Front Hubs
Front Bearings
Drop Links
Track Rod Ends
Lower Wishbones
All Eibach Suspension Units
ALCON Discs
Rear Discs
Rear Bearings
Rear Disc Splash guards
Motorcraft Battery
Cam Cover
MAF unit
Iridium Plugs
HT leads
New Headlights
New Fog Lights
New genuine steering Wheel
75,000miles
Loads of paperwork
MOT Tax
Last MOT No advisories
Grand Children expenses forcing prospective sale
£6000
Much better to buy a medium priced car with most of the work done...believe me!!!
PM me
Leafy Cheshire

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I would sell the Grandchildren instead if I were you!

Sorry to hear you are possibly selling as I know you have put a lot of work into this FRP.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

To be quite honest Lisa, if it doesn't sell I won't be terribly disappointed, I absolutely love the thing, it's just pure economics
Other parts replaced...just remembered..My age you know...
Mirage stainless scuff plates
Cannon FRP Badged Mudflaps
Stainless Ford Racing wheel centres
Stainless tailgate struts
K&N filter
Pan bushes
Front Pads
Brakes DON'T squeal
Front ABS sensors
Front door speakers serious upgrade with soundproofing
Aerial
There'll be more for sure
I daren't add it all up....
It has one warning light that stays on..Airbag, I've had the module cleared and there is an airbag present so it needs a trip to Ford to have it seen to, but it isn't an MOT fail so I just didn't bother

V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

lisafrp wrote:
I would sell the Grandchildren instead if I were you!

Sorry to hear you are possibly selling as I know you have put a lot of work into this FRP.

I second that! Very expensive things are grandchildren only got one so far but she's already called Ferarri 3 following on from Ferarri 1 (son) and Ferarri 2 (daughter).

El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

bonnietiler wrote:
To be quite honest Lisa, if it doesn't sell I won't be terribly disappointed, I absolutely love the thing, it's just pure economics

It has one warning light that stays on..Airbag, I've had the module cleared and there is an airbag present so it needs a trip to Ford to have it seen to, but it isn't an MOT fail so I just didn't bother

maybe just an issue with the 'clockspring'..

:idea:

Chris

red User avatar
RPOC Regular

Probably more likely to be the whole module itself. You can pick them up for like £15 delivered on eBay and they're easy to swap.

The airbag light was on constantly on my Fiesta and this resolved it for me. (Cheaper than getting someone to diagnose it to)

You just need to make sure you get a module from a car with the right number of airbags.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

I've tried a couple but can't get a result?
Bonnietiler

speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

The thing is they soon grow up, why not put the car into hibernation so the cost is static until they are old enough to join in and revel in Grandad's car.
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

I might just do that to be honest, I'm either going to sell it...or buy a an LSD..perverse or what!
I did contact a member eho showed an interest but he hasn't got back to me

JakeCopestake Newbie

Is this still for sale? Cheers

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

Yes still available
PM'd you as well
Cheers
Bonnietiler

coops52 Newbie

Hiya, just joined the RPOC because I have been looking for a racing puma and there seems to be loads of rubbish out there - same as normal pumas I guess. My thinking was ( having been in other owners clubs) that getting a car from a RPOC member would be the best bet. Having looked at the history of 0254 it looks just about what I'm looking for - if we can agree on price once I've had the obligatory test drive etc.

Just to put your mind at rest - I drive cars fast but I'm no street racer! I'm a mature car enthusiast that keeps his cars how they should be i.e. standard, properly maintained, clean and polished. Driven fast yes (including some track driving) but mullered no!

If you are interested in selling 0254 to a guy like me then please get in touch.

Cheers, Vic

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

No problem Vic I'm up near Manchester
Let me know when you want to come and have a look-see
Cheers
Brian

coops52 Newbie

Hi Brian, sorry to see that 0254 didn't sell (but I bet that secretly you're not!) on eBay. Whereabouts are you in Manchester? Would like to take a look if possible.
Cheers,
Vic

bonnietiler RPOC Regular

Ah it sold after the auction to a guy who missed the auction ..got my reserve
Regards
brian

Return to Members Cars - For Sale