Board index Members Cars - For Sale T1CKF private plate for sale

T1CKF private plate for sale

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm
Exige_240R User avatar

Hi all, my name is Tom, and I am sure you have come across me and my car in the past, but certainly the car is well known within the club (# 351 with 'prototype' Bilstein Dampers), and someone put a photo of it on Wikipedia when I took it to Goodwood one time.

I bought 351 in October 2006 - I cannot believe it has been 6.5 years of happy ownership! However the time has come to move on. I am offering the plate "T1 CKF" for sale, and # 351 will follow for sale in time once I have installed a new driveshaft. I am offering it as "open to offers" until the end of April. A couple of years ago I was given a valuation by a DVLA auctioneer who immediately realised the Tickford connection with the plate, so it is genuine offers only, but feel free to message me to discuss anything - including buying the car / both together if wanted...

Legal bits: The plate is currently still fitted to the car, if a sale is agreed I will transfer the plate straight across to your ownership to avoid paying retention fees on top of transfer costs. You are buying the rights to display the plate "T1 CKF", I will not supply the physical plates, you will need to get these made yourself.

Older photo when I had promotional rally graphic on the side for a couple of months - it did not compete. Also note the correct format is T1 CKF, and not as fitted here. I do not have a current photo with the proper plate fitted yet - waiting until I am ready to sell it!

A sad post for me to make, I just really hope it goes to a good home and not broken for bits...

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Sorry to hear this Tom, I hope the car and plate stay together to preserve the history of the car.

Good luck with your sale.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to Members Cars - For Sale