Board index Members Cars - For Sale for sale #248 genuine bargain

for sale #248 genuine bargain

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:00 am
jimmysp1 Newbie

#248 for sale @ a bargain price of £3100, 107k,mot till sept 2012,10 stamps in the service book,lots of invioces,all old mot`s,no rust,but has usual front end stone chips,drives well,no offers,hpi clear,see p/heads for pics,

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:32 am
FRP9 RPOC Regular

Ah man, to tempting! Your near me aswell! You might be hearing off me, I'll check the funds,

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:37 pm
jimmysp1 Newbie

FRP9 wrote:
Ah man, to tempting! Your near me aswell! You might be hearing off me, I'll check the funds,

if your local deff worth a look,where you from?

Post Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:55 pm
FRP9 RPOC Regular

I see the cars now on eBay?! What's the lowest price you'll take for it? I am local and can take it away the same day for the right price.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 pm
jimmysp1 Newbie

FRP9 wrote:
I see the cars now on eBay?! What's the lowest price you'll take for it? I am local and can take it away the same day for the right price.

ah man!!,r u the guy who keeps texting me what`s the lowest u`ll take for it? cause if your local & can`t be bothered to come to see it don`t waste my time,read the add & you`ll find out, do u think i`m asking to much do u?

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 am
FRP9 RPOC Regular

Lol, no actually, haven't contacted you at all. I do plan to call up to see it, just was asking before I made the trip. I'm down in Swansea.

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:07 am
FRP9 RPOC Regular

And I haven't got your number. So if I can have it, that'll be great, cheers.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:03 pm
PumKa Newbie

Very interested mate,
Can't seem to pm ATM
Have you got a phone number I can get you on?
Cheers,
Harry,

Return to Members Cars - For Sale