Board index Members Cars - For Sale V9 FRP - "LADY BLUE"

V9 FRP - "LADY BLUE"

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am
ladybluev9 Newbie

Reluctantly I am considering parting with my much loved FaRPy, "Lady Blue" who many members of this site will know. I have not yet advertised her formally, but wish to gauge first what interest there may be in her. A good home and caring owner will be more important than price, although I would expect a reasonble sum for this special car. "Lady Blue" is the former Ford Dunton "conformity car" and is a pre-production model with manifold no. FMC#09 . She has been regularly maintained by a Senior Rally Sport Technician at my local Ford main dealer. Full details will be posted in due course.

Chrissie :cry:

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Don't sell her Chrissie, you will only regret it at a later date. Unless a FRP is silly cheap they are not selling at the moment anyway. Ed's and V4 have been on the market for a while now.
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:32 pm
LyndaB Newbie

Sorry to hear you're thinking of selling Lady Blue Chrissie, I hope you get what you want for her but it's a tough market right now. I understand what you mean about a good home but don't undersell her.

Lynda

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 pm
FRP9 RPOC Regular

Have never seen or heard of th car. More details and pictures?

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

DONT SELL!!! :(

Thought you were a keeper :(

Vas
x
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Oh dear, another regular thinking of selling.....sometimes I have the same thoughts, but I don't think I could go through with it not after 11.5 years of ownership :(

Good luck with whatever you decide, it will be a shame not to see you at meets if you do decide to sell :(
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to Members Cars - For Sale