Board index Members Cars - For Sale frp breaking most parts available!

frp breaking most parts available!

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 pm
frp381 Newbie

hi there just joined as i got told this was the best place to sell parts for a racing puma. any parts needed just ask and i will let you know if i have it. i also have a spare racing puma manifold showing the number 569 if anybody is interested in that aswell thanks bryan!

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

welcome to club mate yes is place to be, but your upset everyone if your breaking one..
have you got the blue wheel? whats it like? £?
front wings? nsf osf £?

jay#401

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 pm
frp_024 User avatar

Hi mate and welcome, what condition is the steering wheel in, also do you have the brake vent grilles (bits of mesh in the front bumper infront of each wheel)
cheers
FRP-024
My Wee Project Thread - Clicky

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:34 pm
Williamsclio1 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Do you have replacement front black grill from the front bumper and the drivers side plastic rear fog lamp cover?

How many has miles has the car done and what are the condition of the front discs?

Also floor mats available?

David
FRP314

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm
frp381 Newbie

hi there, steering wheel is sold already sorry, but still have the two front wings the nsf wing has a bit damage but is easily repairable and osf wing is in mint condition was only painted in february this year and yes still have the grills for the breaks inbox me your offers and we will go from there the previous owner decided to keep the mats because they were brand new but i know he only wanted £50 for them and i still have his contact details

thanks for the interest bryan

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm
frp381 Newbie

also the brakes are sold aswell they were brand new so sold straight away to the guy who bought my last frp and i think i still have the grill i will post some pictures of the parts i have left tomorrow and the fog light cover was destroyed when a chav decided to crash into the back of the car 7 hours after passing his test!

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm
Blue3 RPOC Regular

what condition are the front calipers in? and how much?

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm
Williamsclio1 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Could you please let me have his contact details so I can get in touch with him wit regard to the floor mats

many thanks

David
FRP314

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 am
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

i no who you are now, didnt you want to repair the back end mate?
your off pumapeople ant you?

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 am
zara014 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Sounds like it :(

condolences again for you mate! terrible thing what happened!

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:32 pm
frp381 Newbie

jay frp401 wrote:
i no who you are now, didnt you want to repair the back end mate?
your off [advertisement is not permitted] ant you?

ive just bought the car yesterday and has 15 qoutes of panel beaters to repair the car as i has a guys number who had a front genuine racing puma bumber brand new same with the rear and two quarters but he knew what they were worth and wanted good money for them and then the price of getting it prepped and repaired was 2500 so the car really isnt worth fixing :( im gutted

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:01 pm
jay frp401 RPOC Regular

its a shame mate. im a panel beater. mine had a bad repair to back end ages ago by someone, so ive got to change back panel, 2 lamp panels, re repair floor and repair chassie leg ant back. im fusy but it will be nice when done. couldnt the nsr panel be repaired? a good pull and filler work should sort that. but back panel is £220. n lamp panels are 22.50. rear bumper ebay 100.00 would of fort it could be sorted cheap than that mate. but its all money tho. where you from? im in bham work ar heartland ford body shop.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm
daz x Newbie

Hi fella,I'm interested in the rear quarter interior trims .PM me with a price if you still have them .Thanks.

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 pm
fergie RPOC Regular

do you have the engine loom?

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am
fergie RPOC Regular

and wishbones?

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm
carrboy Newbie

Price for the spoiler and tailgate please???

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm
frp381 Newbie

carrboy wrote:
Price for the spoiler and tailgate please???

make me an offer, ive been told their pretty hard to get hold off.

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm
frp381 Newbie

jay frp401 wrote:
welcome to club mate yes is place to be, but your upset everyone if your breaking one..
have you got the blue wheel? whats it like? £?
front wings? nsf osf £?

jay#401

got both wings their is minor damage to the passenger wing but will repair very easily and the drivers wing is in perfect condition

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm
frp381 Newbie

for anyone that is genuinely interested in parts of the puma dont hesistate to give me a ring on 07868583679 the full car is their apart from suspension, brakes, engine, engine loom ecu and front seats as they are all sold regards bryan

Return to Members Cars - For Sale