Board index Members Cars - For Sale Gauging interest in FMC 02.

Gauging interest in FMC 02.

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm
daz x Newbie

Hello all,
Just putting the feelers out really as I am considering selling my beloved press car FMC 02.
Don,t really have a price in mind as yet , so was just seeing if there was any interest first.
Many thanks Darren.

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Blue3 RPOC Regular

I wouldnt have thought you would have any trouble, if it had been 6 months earlier I would have bought it without question over 0027.

Good luck

Simon

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm
Graham #281 User avatar

Saw FMC 02 for sale on Autotrader about 4 years ago. Was interested enough to call the owner up then but provenance of the car wasn't worth paying twice the price for me personally but if the price is right ... :?:

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 am
daz x Newbie

The car was purchased by myself almost 3 years ago and has had a few bits and bobs done to make it one of the cleanest FRP's out there.I would say in the top 3 !

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Shame it doesn't have a concours trophy to go with it :( hehe

I'm sure you will sell easily if you do put it up though :)
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:37 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Very interested to see how you get on Darren,have you thought about putting it into one of the classic car auctions this summer after all V2 has got a lot of documented history. Been thinking that way with V4. Should sell quite quickly anyway with condition and collectable status.

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:30 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

V4FRP wrote:
Been thinking that way with V4.

I think I'll ignore this comment Dave..... :shock:
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Half serious Lisa thinking about Lotus Exiges, you and Toby are to blame but totally forgiven we'll have a chat on the 19th March.

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:21 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

V4FRP wrote:
Half serious Lisa thinking about Lotus Exiges, you and Toby are to blame but totally forgiven we'll have a chat on the 19th March.

Oops :oops: S1 or S2 Dave?, if you say S2 I would seriously keep V4, but if you went for an S1 then I would say it would be worth it as an investment. Tobys has gone up in value since he bought it 4 years ago :)

Sorry to hijack the thread! Good luck with your sale of FMC02 :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

S2 Lisa. Also sorry to hijack the thread. Good luck with the sale and ask BIG money for one of only 5 Calefornian press cars that can ever be bought.

Post Sat May 07, 2011 3:08 pm
Bentleya User avatar
RPOC Regular

Good luck with the sale Daz, was good to see you at Pumabuild earlier and hope you get your other FRP sorted soon :-).

Aaron
FRP: 190.

Post Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm
daz x Newbie

Thanks Aaron, was good to meet you too.Alan has already sorted the other FRP,went into work yesterday and sorted the wing,wasn't as bad as I first thought.Some new paint on Tuesday or Wednesday & job done.Thanks have to go to all the guys at Pumabuild for putting themselves out & sorting my little problem out.

Return to Members Cars - For Sale