Board index Members Cars - For Sale 0449 - X7 FRP

0449 - X7 FRP

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 am
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Just had it's annual service with Richard Davies :)
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 pm
FRP149 RPOC Regular

Im in total shock Ed, came on here as i was browsing google and noticed 149 was up for sale last month, came to see if it was advertised on here and saw this :cry: and then V4 as well :cry: seems everyone is selling up!!

Good luck with selling a truly awesome example, hope you dont live to regret it like me and Nicky have.

Post Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Oh I'm sure I feel a pang of regret if it ever drives away, but I am quite ready to move on now. I'm still not going to fire-sale it though, and would rather store it than give it away.
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 am
ladybluev9 Newbie

:cry: So you've made that hard decision Ed - having been bitten by the flying bug myself I can understand the choice you have had to make - I also am having to make that choice :( although I do not know if I am actually going to have the guts to go through with it), I am going to be putting Lady Blue (FMC#9) up for sale to good home only, as I haven't really used her this year, and the flying lessons are taking a toll on the bank balance.

May I take this opportunity of thanking you Ed for everything you have done for the FRP and Puma communities over the years, and in particular, for the superb organisation of the Castle Combe events. Please keep me posted on how you are progressing with the RV8 and maybe I can fly down to Bristol in the RV6 to say hello.

Post Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:22 am
alexbone2000 Newbie

Ed, is your car still for sale? I'd be very interested in it, having owned a standard 1.7 Puma before and never being able to find something since which quite matches it.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm
alexbone2000 Newbie

Hi Ed, is the car still for sale? I'm looking to get back into Puma ownership and I've seen a couple of cars on this forum which sound like great examples of the FRP, yours included.

Previous

Return to Members Cars - For Sale