Board index Members Cars - For Sale Wanted Immaculate FRP

Wanted Immaculate FRP

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm
clark 5 Newbie

Given that most are now 10 years old I know that what I am searching for is scarce and the chances of me finding one in the condition I am after is limited, but I thought I would try with a post.

I am after a mint /concours condition FRP which has been lovingly owned and cared for with full service history and stacks of receipts. Preferably one that has been garaged and used predominantly in the dry to keep the rust monster at bay from the sills and arches.
I have seen a couple but they have been abused a little with the sills shot.

So if you have looked after your FRP to near OCD levels of detail and are reluctantly selling but want it to go to a good home please contact me. If it is one of the few with a LSD then even better.

After selling my Puma Black a few years a go to buy a house I am now ready for some quality polishing and tinkering time again and the garage requires a suitable incumbent so rest assured it will be going to a good home.

Steve

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm
225cortina Newbie

Hi steve,
I noticed your wanted add on the FRP site today. My bother and I have owned a FRP since 2004 which is part of a Ford Car collection. The car has only completed 7,890 mile from new and is the special SKY Ford car with unique history. The previous owner bought the car from Sky Ford main dealer, he was also the photographer for the local paper and reported on the story at the time. When I purchased the car it had completed 5,500 miles.
When I got the car I contacted the Ford Motor Company and spoke to the champion for the FRP project who sent me an email to confirmed it's history, which I still have. I am now considering selling the car due to my brother ill health, that with the commitment to the other cars that I own.
The cars condition reflects the mileage
It has never been damaged or painted since new
if you want to find out more about the car please contact me.
martin.neary@tesco.net

Regards Martin

Post Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm
clark 5 Newbie

Thanks Martin sounds perfect I will send you an email.

Regards Steve
FRP#SKY

Return to Members Cars - For Sale