Board index Members Cars - For Sale #338 :(

#338 :(

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Mogsmex User avatar
RPOC Regular

Hi Paul,

I really really love the Impreza, It's a WRX Prodrive so that means 280bhp as standard, it's boosting slightly more and I have fitted a lightened flywheel so it spins up a bit quicker, it is with out doubt the best daily car I have owned (and if you have noticed my list on here thats quite a statement lol)

although

I hate the image
and I'm not keen on how it looks but................

I can throw loads of crap in it, it's as at home burbling around just using the very torquey engine to b and q with a wardrobe on the rack as it is tearing round the nurburgring earlier this year 8)

I've fitted a detachable towbar to it and it tows very well too (as burford and Al will testify I would think :lol: )

it's also very comftable, handles quite well and returns 30mpg :mrgreen:

in case you havent guessed I'm quite keen on it lol

in answer to the other question I have done a few bits on 191 Interiors all done now but got sidetracked earlier this week by another toy :oops:

but I'm selling an RS 2000 tonight so I'll have a bit more space to work on 191 8)

then it'll be up for sale as although I didnt clean it on purpose for Duxford it's actually a very good car with no crash damage ever, low owners, impecable history and is also an original LSD equiped car from new 8)

Cheers Glyn Image
Ex FRP 142, Ex # 338, Ex # 191.......back for more with FMC 05 :roll:

Previous

Return to Members Cars - For Sale