Board index Members Cars - For Sale Absolute Gem For Sale, No96 37000 miles

Absolute Gem For Sale, No96 37000 miles

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm
Ntimmsy79 Newbie

Hi All,

Regretably i'm selling my Racing Puma after 3 years of what can only be described as pure joy. I've put 20000 miles on it in 2 years and think it's time to give it to a good home where it won't be used as the main car and can be kept in the perfect condition that it's in now. I've got it advertised on Piston Heads (http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/1067722.htm) so all feel free to go along and have a look. I believe that this is up there with the low mileage and pristine condition FRP's still available.

If anyone wants to know more or have a open chat about it feel free to contact me: Nigel 07977079098

Many thanks all.

El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

I have to say it looks far from "An absolute gem"... :o

for that sort of money it would need to be a bit tidier than that i think....

cleaning up the engine bay a little and get the steering wheel re-trimmed would make a big difference to overall appearance.. :P

The paintwork also looks a little dull for that sort of milage....a bit of 'wax on, wax off' needed... :lol:

thats for starters... :lol:

Chris

Ed RPOC Enthusiast

While I haven't seen this car for a couple of years, when I last saw it it was a very good example of a standard car. The long-term owner at the time only used the car between May and September each year. :)
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Return to Members Cars - For Sale