Board index Members Cars - For Sale Civic Type R for your FRP??

Civic Type R for your FRP??

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm
KC13 Newbie

Dear all,

I have been without my beloved FRP441 for some time now and as much as i have enjoyed the Civic Type R which took its place, i do miss the old girl terribly!

This being the case i would like to ask if there is an FRP owner out there who may be thinking of a change and fancies a bit of Jap power. I would be looking for a straight swap and would welcome any offers from FRP owners. Details of my car are as follows...

Mileage: 57k but being used daily

Tax: Runs out 07/09

MOT: Runs out 01/10

Service History: Full from Honda, next service due @ 84k

Mechanics: No problems known. Haven't had to spend a penny on it since i've had it.

Bodywork: Excellent for the age of the car, a couple of stone chips as you would expect.

Wheels & Tyres: Bridgstone Potenza tyres all round. The two front are new and the two back have plenty of life in them.

Paperwork: Tons - Receipts, invoices, MOT cert, Service book, owner's manual etc.

Keys: 2 pairs (both remote)

I can honestly say that the only real negative aspect to the car is that there are scrapes on the alloys.

I'm based in King's Lynn, Norfolk. I also have plenty of pictures available for anyone who fancies a look.

Cheers

J

Post Wed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

did you post as wishbone...?

i did the brakes on 441 a while back...

Regards

chris

Post Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Mogsmex User avatar
RPOC Regular

good luck looking for another FRP, I'm on my 2nd there a bit addictive :twisted:

#441 just changed hands recently as it happens 8)

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=763

Cheers Glyn Image
Ex FRP 142, Ex # 338, Ex # 191.......back for more with FMC 05 :roll:

Post Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

I thought wishbone had Lucys old one #0411?
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Wed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

thats right he did....

good luck in finding a swap... :)

Post Sat May 09, 2009 10:56 am
KC13 Newbie

Thanks for the comments guys,

I can't remember what i posted as last time i used the site, it may have been westnorfolk6...? (not that i posted much). Anyway, i'm very surprised Rob sold 441 on, when he took it from me he seemed to have some big plans for it.

As i said, i have enjoyed the Civic a huge amount but there is something about the FRP that i miss...i think it's watching people looking at it once...and then again when they realise it's not your average Puma. They are beautiful machines as well.

Well, no luck so far but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers

Post Tue May 12, 2009 8:13 pm
frag Newbie

Couple of questions......
How old is the Civic,what year/reg ?
What colour.......
:D

Return to Members Cars - For Sale