Board index Members Cars - For Sale Wanted - Mud flaps + bits

Wanted - Mud flaps + bits

You can list your pride and joy here.

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am
MarkyMark Newbie

Hi, has anyone got a spare set of mudflaps they might want to sell or tell me where i can get some from?? Want to protect the paintwork as much as possible as the car will be getting used daily. Want a set of these, pic borrowed from a for sale thread, are they a set of four??
if they only came for the front, i will need a set of those little black thin things that attch to the rear bumper. I would also like to know if anyone has a spare new puma badge for the centre console and a set of Ford front seat covers?? cheers mark

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 am
Dogsbody User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Hi, they are Cannon Mudflaps.
You can order them direct from Cannon, on there web site.

What they are selling is old stock :shock:
I did negotiate a discount for club members, so in the promotions box, If you put puma1 I think :?
You will get a discount.

There is a thread on her about it.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=816&hilit=mudflaps
Found it :D
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

The thin black things you refer to on the rear bumper are the splash guards (and are actually quite big - you only see 30% of them from outside). Make these a priority to source and refit as they cover an important arch/bumper intersection where water will otherwise spray up and possibly ingress to the boot area.

9087940 - Splash shield LH
9087938 - Splash shield RH
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm
FRP432 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Hello Mate,
The Ford Racing seat covers can be bought from a chap on Ebay. I'll track down his details later today and send them over.
My badge on the centre floor console has started to go flakey and weird too, I bought one through ford, however according to the parts guy at my local ford garage they can't get hold of the plain puma badge, you have to have one with VCT under the puma logo. However I'm going to try and trim it so it looks like the one fitted to the FRP.

Hope this helps :D

Jim
FRP432

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:23 pm
FRP432 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Found the email from the ebay chap who sold me the Ford Racing seat covers. His Ebay ID is marsondanic
They cost me £28.94 which included postage and packing.

Jim

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

looks like thats why i couldnt find them , has not sold anything since last year

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... llFeedback
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:51 pm
FRP432 User avatar
RPOC Regular

Sorry I should have tried to find him on Ebay first! :oops: I've got his full name and home address which I can PM to people if that would help?

Perhaps he's been told to stop selling them on Ebay by the Ford legal chappys as they were an unoffical product if I remember rightly.

Jim
FRP432

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 pm
MarkyMark Newbie

Cheers for the replies, ive tried searching for the seat covers, cat find them anywhere :( Going to my local ford dealer on monday to try and source the splash guards and puma badge, hopefully they will have some in stock.
Ive ordered some mudflaps from cannon, got a little discount using the code which is always nice :) Also ordered some tickford conversion badges to go on the mudflaps like the ones on the pic. Will the mudflaps fit on the rear as well?? I ordered two pairs, if they dont, it doesnt matter i'll keep them as a spare set. cheers for the advice

Post Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 pm
speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

not really, the curve is wrong for the rear and you would risk cracking the bumper
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Keep Cannon's just for the front - they look pretty daft fitted to the rear bumper.
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Return to Members Cars - For Sale