Board index New Forum Members New to the FRP

New to the FRP

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm
SND Newbie

Hi there,

I'm in the process of looking for a fun car - a clio williams, 182 or the FRP. The puma is the best looking for sure and the reports i've read all rave about the handling etc. but I've never had the chance to even sit in one. basically I'm hoping for a big favour - I'm hoping that one of you guys are based in scotland and would be willing to take me for a run in your puma just so i can see what it's really like. i dont want to drive it at all - just see what they are all about and have a chat about your experiences with it. This is a weird post maybe but better seeing one close by and make the decision that its the car for me before I start trekking round the country looking at ones for sale.

Thanks a million
Stephen

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:47 pm
Mogsmex User avatar
RPOC Regular

I would be more then happy, and have done the same for 2 of my mates that now own FRP's only problem is I'm in London :?

sure theres a couple of people up your way that could help you

good luck in the search (see my wanted post for my recent experiances :shock: )

there excellent feel good factor cars 8)

Cheers Glyn Image
Ex FRP 142, Ex # 338, Ex # 191.......back for more with FMC 05 :roll:

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm
daveronimo Newbie

I'm in Edinburgh, in Glasgow on Saturdays. Gimme a PM and we'll see if we can make it work.

Post Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm
SND Newbie

PM sent daveronimo

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am
fergie RPOC Regular

im also in glasgow area as well car wont be back on the raod for 2 weeks.where you from in scotland?

Post Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 am
SND Newbie

Im in Edinburgh Fergie but more than happy to come through to Glasgow. I've sent Dave a PM so will wait for him to get back to me first but thanks a million. Much appreciated

Return to New Forum Members