Board index New Forum Members Hello

Hello

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Hello, ive been on pumapeople for a while, but thaught i would emigrate here for more FRP focused thread.

I baught con2ks nearly fully restored frp number 471 6 months ago.

before which i used to own this fiesta, which was a frp spec + car which i enjoyed thraping round castle combe just once before chucking the towel in for a much more practicle day to day car, the frp:

I have plans for the FRP. Ive never been one to leave a car alone. After the rebuild the car needed a few more bits sorted. So ive had a new exhaust system put on de-cat. And i'm currently looking for a new loom.

Bits i want to put onto the car, (await objections). Have to explain i love rally cars. and the frp i see as a road going rally car, so i want to do a few more rally bits to it. It has begun by installing an innovate wideband air fuel guage, in preperation to instal my 4 inline throttle bodies. I already have dreamscience full engine managment system and run as a dreamscience dealer with software to remap the handsets, so as soon as i can afford a new handset i will be installing those.

I also have baught some OZ Ford works magnesium gravel spec wheels with gravel tyres, which i will in time space out and fit to the car. I also intend on installing some fully rose jointed lower arms.

I also have baught a focus 2003 WRC rear spoiler which is currently being fitted to the right shape.

I also intend on a few more rally bits.

Sadly i have no frnt splitter at the moment, i'm still awaiting Magnum motorsports delivery from 3 years ago!

thats about it for the time being, i will be at RSOC at combe in the summer on UKFN stand, and then on pumapeoples stand for rally day. I hope to make it onto track too :)

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:22 am
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

Looks good to me and the mods sound good too :)
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Return to New Forum Members