Board index New Forum Members Show Stands 2009

Show Stands 2009

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:58 pm
L4FRP User avatar
RPOC Regular

Hello, my girlfriend owns number 8 and was wondering wether the owners club has stands at any of the shows in 2009. Any news would be very much appreciated as we are attending nationals at santa pod next month but are struggling to get her a stand for it!

Thanks
Jay & Louise FRP #008

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:10 pm
3Ddunk User avatar

RSOC Castle Combe, Rally Day also at Combe And the Classic Car Show at the NEC. Many other meets to.

Post Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:38 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

hi there and welcome along

we have a few shows during the year buy a few are bigger then others we have rs day at castle combe on july 4th where we always get a big turnout of frps. and we do a parade lap around the circuit for a few laps which is fun.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=768

then there is one im arranging on september 19th and that rallyday, we allready have 20 frp's for this event.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=877

then there are other shows such as ford fair etc but the stands for them are arranged on puma people.com
so you would have to go there

got any pictures of number 8 :-)

alan.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:54 pm
L4FRP User avatar
RPOC Regular

Hi, thanks for the replys, so who is the person to get in contact with to arrange attaending events???
Jay & Louise FRP #008

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm
L8FRP User avatar
RPOC Enthusiast

become an RPOC member and you'll gain access to the full forum, in which is a designated place for meets is situated :D simply put your name down in the relevant forum and thats it 8)

Return to New Forum Members