Board index New Forum Members Today I'm the New Proud Owner of FRP No.80 !

Today I'm the New Proud Owner of FRP No.80 !

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

James Enwood RPOC Regular

Ed wrote:
James Enwood wrote:
Ed wrote:
Welcome along Trevor. :)

You just need either an Evo 6 Makinnen, Exige S1 or Clio V6 225 to complete a set of the Evo legends cars ;)

For info, 0080 wasn't on the P80 FRP plate from new, but was added by (iirc) the third owner.

For info, 0080 wasn't on the P80 FRP plate from new, but was added by (iirc) the third owner, how does someone find that out?

FRP 0080 is looking hot!

James

I have been keeping tabs on the Racing Puma population since June 2001 James and have built an extensive database of FRP information. In 0080's case I also have the original registration, other plate changes applied and previous owners.

Just like HPI, but sometimes more interesting. ;)

Oh yes, in that case any chance of doing some checks on FRP 0101? so I can get some history on it.

If you need the reg number I will P.M. it to you.

James

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

big boy al wrote:
90% of parts are available but most at stupid prices any wing or bumper will now cost you over £900 in primer and things like front calipers are £450 each side, front disks are £220 a side and pads are about £140 now and there arent any engines ;-)

even all the inlet manifolds are now sold and quite a few other bits like the steering wheels etc. exhaust system is no longer availble from ford but janspeed the original company have made a stainless steel replacement and also piper and miltek make one too but they are all near on £800 - £900 for the lot, but yours looks like it has the full miltek so should not be a problem :-)

Just found this thread whilst looking for something else, makes me realise how lucky we have been with the parts prices from NCC. Easily makes £15 for membership worthwhile!!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Previous

Return to New Forum Members