Board index New Forum Members Big Hello from Janspeed!

Big Hello from Janspeed!

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:29 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Hi Martyn are you still around I've tried PM'ing you and the email link on the site with no response so thought I'd try seeing if you were still active on the site. Perhaps you could PM me with a number to ring you personally as my previous experiences of your company's telephone response makes me reluctant to bother trying to get hold of you other than by a dedicated number.

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Reminds me of a Simon & Garfunkel song "Silence is Golden" is there any way that Janspeed respond to someone who actually wants to spend a fair amount of their hard earned money with them. I'm sorry Big Al but I think I'm going to have to speak to your favorite supplier in Birmingham and buy a Piper system off him, at least he wants my money albeit at a premium!! I do not understand how a company like Janspeed in this current financial climate can continually treat customers like s**te. Big promises little action!!!

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:12 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

go for it dave we have had a chat and are friends again lol :-)

its a nice exhaust dave allbeit a bit loud but it does pop on up change if driven hard ;-)
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:42 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Hey Al glad to hear you've sorted out with Alan as your trading goes back a long way. I've no problem with him as were it not for his advice I wouldn't now own FRUP. I've a few weeks before FRUP comes out of hibernation for some work to be done so I'll wait to see if there is any interest from Janspeed in my communications before commiting my money.

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:47 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Big Al, I cant believe you're friends with 'Him' again. I would get rid of my frp if it meant using his services!!
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:00 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

V4FRP wrote:
I'll wait to see if there is any interest from Janspeed in my communications before commiting my money.

have you rang them...

this thread has gone quiet for a while now... i can't see them checking it every day tbh... there isn't many posts on this site ...

Chris

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:09 pm
lisafrp User avatar

Janspeed were at the Autosport show this week so he may have been there. Might be worth pm'ing him as this should pop up in his inbox that there is a message. I'm not trying to defend Janspeed, but whenever we have tried to contact anyone during the week of the show we never get anywhere.
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:36 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Thanks for the advice folks.

Lisa I've PM'd the guy and sent a personal email through the email link on here, net result no response.
El Dude I finally early this afternoon rang Janspeed to speak to Martyn was told he was on the phone and would ring me back as soon as he was off the phone, all I can say is he must be having a mighty long conversation as no call back has taken place to now. (This is a repeat of my efforts earlier in the year).

I'm damned if I'm going to continually call a company to be totally ignored when I'm in a position to spend money with them and they just dont seem a least bit interested in my business, in fact I find their attitude to be totally ignorant and as such am reaching the stage once again where on principle I wont buy their product.

As you'll no doubt gather from my comments above I'm totally P****D off with them.

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 pm
lisafrp User avatar

I wish I had spoken to them at the show now to tell them how unsatisfactory their customer service is !
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:26 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Sent them an email via their website this afternoon FAO Martyn guess what no reply. On principle early next week I'm going to write a letter to their managing director / chief executive telling him how impossible it is to do business with a company that just does not communicate with its customers. If any of my sales staff treated our customers the way this company has continually treated me I'm afraid they'd be looking for a new job!!

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:44 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

I can back you up on that Dave, as when I was waiting 4 months for my exhaust I was told on about 10 occasions that I would be called back, and I wasn't, this was even after speaking to the Managing director too, it was only when I did my last 'Angry' call did I get a response.

They are awful, and in this financial climate they should be keen for new business. Just glad I got my exhaust when I did.

V
FRP385
Duxford Concours 2nd

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm
Dogsbody User avatar

I'm in Salisbury on Saturday, Ruth and Daughter are having their hair done :shock:
If Janspeed are open in the afternoon, I could drop in and express your feelings about their response times :wink:

I will have to check exactly where they are, just on the outskirts I think :?
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

That would be extremely good of you Graham as all I want to know is if they will supply me with a middle section and at what price I'll PM you my weekend mobile number should you actually manage to find anyone who is remotely interested in making a sale. Thanks again pal, and by the way your harness is being liberated from FRUP next Monday.

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Graham I've just Pm'd you my mobile numbers can you confirm you've received it as the system at this end seems to put the message in the outbox not the sent messages bit so I'm not certain that my messages are getting through. To be honest lately this site is becoming a nightmare for me to use as the time it takes to open up is horrendous!!

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 pm
lisafrp User avatar

I think the message goes in the outbox until the person has read it - I may be wrong though....
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Dogsbody User avatar

lisafrp wrote:
I think the message goes in the outbox until the person has read it - I may be wrong though....

I have just spoken to Dan Ext 210, Very helpful Dave.
You should be getting a phone call.

They are shut on Saturday afternoon. :cry:
Graham
HID headlights fitted ... I can now see where I'm going !

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 am
jonme Newbie

Any more contact with them yet?. I too will be needing new exhaust parts v soon.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:27 pm
spikebmth RPOC Enthusiast

Their customer service is appalling, and seldom get a call back, I did manage to get a few calls from Dan.

Unfortunately, the best thing to do is to keep ringing, Dan probably knows more about the "job" than anyone else there.

Post Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:08 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

I've rung Dan twice today on the extention number given by Graham, result as per normal none :evil: .I'll give them a few more calls this week if no response by end of week I'll let Alan at PB have my money as one thing you can gaurantee he'll take it off me at 1000 MPH. I'll also write to their MD telling him what a S**t company he runs and I'll post a copy of my letter on here to warn any future potential owners what they are likely to meet if they have the guts to bother trying to deal with Janspeed.

Post Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:42 am
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Keep ringing dave, in fact if you want, I'll even ring them for you as well, dont want your hand earned cash going to **** :lol:

V
FRP385
Duxford Concours 2nd

PreviousNext

Return to New Forum Members