Board index New Forum Members Big Hello from Janspeed!

Big Hello from Janspeed!

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm
Janspeed Newbie

Hi everybody,

My name is Martyn and I am from the tuning house Janspeed. As you all probably know just recently we worked with this site to bring you a Janspeed exhaust system for your FRP's. We have now been able to finalise a technique as to how we can produce the systems in a "small batch" production method.

This means we can now offer these exhaust's with confirmed ETA's as to when each batch of ordered exhaust's will be complete. Also as a suggestion by the member's on this site I will now dedicate time every day to address any issues you may have regarding any process with the exhausts. This means you will not need to call us for information and you will always have me as a contact if you ever need any information.

Anyway! We have four FRP system's being built as we speak. Please remember this offer is open to this site only and will not be offered anywhere else. We have worked with you to make the exhaust's and so wish to exclusively offer them to you for the below price!!

The price is the same as before.
£800.47 delivered to your door!

Thank you all for your time, I hope to speak to you all soon!

Regards
Martyn Broad

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:17 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Hi Martyn,

Great to have you on-board with this and thanks for adopting our suggestions for future batches.

One question - you mention about systems only being available to members, will you be asking for an RPOC membership number at time of order?
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Janspeed Newbie

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the positive comments regarding our changes in operation to the site and members!!

As for you question regarding permission to purchase: We do not hold a member number/user name list, so, at the moment I cannot use that method. My simple thinking was to use the "if you have seen it" then you must be a member method!!

If however you would prefer for us to use a membership number/user name list as a method of purchasing right varification then feel free to supply me with a list of membership numbers/user names and i will use that list as verification that each particular person may purchase the exhaust system.

Thanks again
Martyn

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm
FRP #148 User avatar
RPOC Enthusiast

Hi there and welcome!
I would like to know the best way to sort out the problems I have with my exhaust system as nooone is getting back to me?
I bought the full system and fitted it... but I need the manifold heatshield fixings??
Thanks for any help,
Claire

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Janspeed Newbie

Hi Claire,

Please feel free to give me a call when you have the time. We can then go over the best way of sorting this out for you. Our number at Janspeed is:

01722 321833

My deepest apologies for the wait you have endured. I appreciate your position and will do all i can to sort this out as quickly and easily as possible.

Best Regards
Martyn

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:15 pm
FRP #148 User avatar
RPOC Enthusiast

Thanks for your help!!
Claire 148

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Janspeed Newbie

No worries Claire, I am glad to help!

I have just been told by my Production Manager that i will have the relevent parts in by mid to end of this week.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Martyn

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Welcome to the site Martyn. What a shame you weren't on here a number of months ago to be able to sell me part of the new system. Having made numerous telephone calls to Janspeed with no response and resorted to emails which received the same discourteous response I'm afraid I decided to spend my money with a company that hopefully would value my custom.

I'm sure that with you contactable via this owners club forum that future members requirements will be better favoured. I'll watch what happens with interest.

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Hello there,

I was going to ring Janspeed to say thanks actually before I saw this post , as mine was finally fitted by GK Ford in Mansfield last week, it had MOT done too, and passed with new system on. And even though I had a VERY long wait, and endless phone calls to Dan Mullen, I would like to say a big thank you for making a fantastic system, and I am very grateful to Lisa for getting the ball rolling working with the you at Janspeed, as the wait was definetely worth it. and would recommend any FRP owner to get this system for their car, as it's what Ford should have told Janspeed to make in the first place.

Many Thanks

Vas Lashley

P.S Can you pass on my thanks to Dan Mullen please
FRP385
Ford Fair Concours 1st 06
Ford Show Notts 1st 06/10/11/12
Best Parade FRP Castle Combe 07
Wonderland Ford Show 2nd 07
Ford Fair Concours 2nd 10
Duxford Concours 2nd
Ford Show Notts CAR OF THE SHOW 2012
Best FRP Castle Combe 2012

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:05 am
Janspeed Newbie

Morning everyone!

V4FRP:

Sorry to hear of your troubles, we are usually very proud of our customer care record. Unfortunatly i feel that without a member of Janspeed on this forum there was a great deal of confusion. There should always be a single point of contact on both sides of an operation in my view. However with me dedicating time to this forum we can eliminate the need for phone calls that go nowhere and you are assured of an answer within the day.

I hope that you are happy with the exhaust system that you have bought and i wish you and the car well in the future!

Vas:

Thank you for the post. I respect your patience in waiting for the exhaust. I am glad that you are happy with the system and I have passed on your thanks to Dan.

Regards
Martyn

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:18 am
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Hi Martyn

Thank you for your response to my moan I really do wish you'd been around a couple of months back. As yet I haven't bought my replacement exhaust system as I spent the money on headlights instead :shock: . I'll watch this new contact area with interest and may yet forgive Janspeed for the deplorable way I was treated as a potential customer. Keep up the good work on here as fellow members seem delighted with the new system and I'm sure there will be others wishing to fit a system supplied by the original manufacturer.

Dave V4

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:41 pm
big boy al User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

hi martyn

i also wish that you had of been around a few months ago

i made call after call for about 3 weeks and got told that someone would ring me back everytime, two days later still nothing.

so in the end i cancelled a £800 order and bought a full piper system which i didnt really want but got it because i could not wait any longer.

so its a shame and also because alot of people lost faith in janspeed over it .

still you never know i might need one in a few years time.

alan.
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:20 pm
lisafrp User avatar

Al, You could always sell your piper and get a Janspeed in the new batch.

Martyn, I too was a bit annoyed about the lack of communication. The initial email from Matthew Stone was very promising, but after that communication went downhill and I found him difficult to track down and none of my questions were answered.

I hope this time it will be a bit easier for members to order as it did seem to drag on and I, who was supposed to be the one point of contact for the club, was not getting any infomation myself so couldn't help our members.

I'm glad that you have decided to offer the RPOC this exhaust exclusively and hope that all future orders are trouble free

cheers
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 pm
big boy al User avatar

no ive spent well enough, not spending anymore :-)
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:34 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Dude, This is the system to have . Awesome having Quality OEM stuff on the FRP 8)
FRP385
Duxford Concours 2nd

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:15 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

mm, thats just want he needed to hear.. :lol: :lol:

ignore him Al.... he's all excited at the mo...

8)

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 pm
vaspetrol User avatar
RPOC Regular

Yes , I am excited, I have been trying to get another owner to buy one, and he knows I'm going to keep on at him, heheheh!
FRP385
Duxford Concours 2nd

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:29 pm
big boy al User avatar

you got no chance not after realising ive spent 15k on 241 in 3 years lol
FRP 241 - lsd equipped

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 pm
spikebmth RPOC Enthusiast

Its a very good exhaust system, but sound different on different cars!

its not all OEM, as the OEM backbox was supplied by ford, and the new SS one is a janspeed one, which is a little different due to copyright issues! :)

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:45 am
Janspeed Newbie

Good Morning everyone!

I do agree to the issues you have all stated. I believe the initial thoughts were to use a single member of this forum and a single member of Janspeed (Matthew Stone) to do all the ordering; however it became apparent this was not going to work! Dan then stepped in to help Matthew resolve all the issues. Unfortunately both Dan and Matthew are not the appropriate people to work in this manner as Matthew is one of the company Directors and Dan is the Sales Manager thus most of their time is spent in meetings!

I am purely Sales Executive of Janspeed and so I am in the best position to cater for your needs, plus I can make time to be on the forum and help any of you in any way that I can. I am in no doubt that there will be times when some patience will be needed on both of our behalf’s as things do and will go wrong in any form of life!

All I can say is I assure you that I will do my up most to make sure you all have a brilliant and rewarding experience with Janspeed... After all isn’t that how dealing with the UK's most well established tuning house should be?!

On a happier note:

The 4x Full systems will be completed at the end of this week, so if anyone is interested in purchasing a system let me know and you will receive it next week!

Regards
Martyn

Next

Return to New Forum Members