Board index New Forum Members 15th Anniversary FRP Gathering and Parade - 4th July 2015

15th Anniversary FRP Gathering and Parade - 4th July 2015

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

speedline RPOC Petrol Head!

will do :)
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

This is a great day out any moer going to come along to this?
19th September 2008: if you have bought a Janspeed manifold please read here clicky me

lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Many thanks for taking this over from me Kate :D , I haven't got enough spare time to devote 100% to organising this meet.

Now Kate has taken over I can get on designing the T-Shirts :)
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Though please now pay me as I am managing paying for the stand spaces up front and that date of last payment to me please is Friday the 12th June using happy dot kat dot guern@gmail.com please include full name and FRP # and any guests and if parading.

X500 FRP Newbie

Hi Kate please add me and Leeanne with number 500 with the parade lap also please just sent you cash on paypal.

thanks David :P

brilliant David, got payment too :-)

16 FRPs on the stand now, Simon and Errol added.

now 17 FRPs added Darren too, great

Any more for this great day out?

Currently have 17 on the stand, can we make it 20?

lisafrp User avatar

I have copied this topic into the new forum members section just in case people can't see it in the RS Combe section
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

lisafrp User avatar

Information on how to purchase a 15th Anniversary T-Shirt can now be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4034
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Just a few days left to get your advance tickets and stand pass. Tickets will be available direct from our great hosts on the day but you need a stand pass up front.
T shirts are available for a longer time before final orders.

I will be closing off entry today, this means that if you have not already paid then you will not get a stand pass, the show is still open to come and enjoy but you will be in visitor parking.

I have TWO extra stand passes, tickets will need to be bought on the day at the full price, but there are TWO space available any more takers?
This is a pass to get on the club stand only.

19 FRPs on the stand.
Pleased to say now potentially only one stand pass available.

For anyone taking part in the parade at lunchtime at the RSCombe event at Castle Combe if you have not already done so please read the terms and conditions of parading contained on this link http://www.rscombe.com/booking/parade-displays
There will be need I am expecting to sign the form if parading.

Not long now, to get you started.
For those of you coming to the FRP and Puma gathering at the RSOC South West regional day at Castle Combe.

You should aim to have arrived at Morrisons no later than 0830hrs. SN14 6UZ

Keep to the left as you drive in, and park neatly, rear end into the kerb, one car to a space in the crescent shaped parking area to the left of the entrance road. Please be considerate to other car park users.

The store should be quite quiet, but please exercise caution when walking around, as the sight of so many cars that are all the same colour means that the general shopping public tend to stop looking for pedestrians. There is adequate paving behind the parking to stroll up and down.

Pop into the store to buy any last minute supplies for the day. The store also has an excellent coffee shop, and toilets with baby changing facilities. There is also a BP Petrol Station on the entrance road to the store.

I will be handing out the tickets and parade passes to everyone at Morrisons and will be stationed on the pavement behind my FRP. Those of you who don't know me look for the FRP with white wheels and red mudflaps.
It is for you to find me and ensure you get your pass/ticket(s) by 0845hrs.
Lisa will be handing out the T shirts if you paid for one of those.

IMPORTANT - As well as giving you your tickets and paddock parking passes there may be an insurance indemnity form to complete and sign for which you do need your driving licence. This would be for those who intend to parade at lunchtime.

We will depart Morrisons at 0900 sharp. If you are unavoidably delayed, please phone me and I may make arrangements to leave your tickets on the gate (this is an emergency only option - do not use it as an excuse to be late just because you didn't want to get up early).

Please familiarise yourself with the route prior to the event.

There will be route-experienced owners spread throughout the convoy. They are:

Kate Umfreville (FRP)
Ben Addison (FRP - F2 spoiler)
Vas Lashley (FRP)
Graham Gillings (FRP)
John Deane (FRP)
Alan Mowberry (FRP)

If in doubt, follow one of them!

Please drive carefully and with consideration for other road users keeping within the speed limits. It is a convoy, not a race, so please keep the car ahead of you and the car behind you in sight but it really is not very far to go if you get split up just look for the brown road sign to Castle Combe circuit..

When we arrive at Combe, we will be entering via the paddock/competitors entrance; this will be sign-posted. Please have your tickets ready, and your paddock pass clearly displayed. A degree of patience will be needed too as getting nearly 20 inside will be slow.

Once in through the gate please follow the FRP in front and any directions you are given, leaving your car neatly aligned next to your neighbouring FRP once on the stand.

If you are not parading you may care to park on the side of the stand so as to make it easier when it comes to releasing the FRPs for the lunchtime parade or make sure please to be on hand at lunch time to move your car if needed.

More about the parade will be posted later.
Really looking forward to this.

Just to say all the stand pass places are taken now.

Nearly there now, don't forget be no later than 8:30am at Morrisons on Saturday and find me for your tickets (we will leave 9:00am sharp), bring your driving licence (you might need it to parade). Please be back with your car by 11:45 in preparation for the parade laps (or to be on hand to move your car if needed) and the signing of an indemnity form. All the details nitty gritty stuff is on various posts I have already made but please ask if anything is unclear.
If you need to contact me on the day my number is zero seven 8 seven 66 eight 66 four one.

Previous

Return to New Forum Members