Board index New Forum Members Hi From Me!

Hi From Me!

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am

Hi everyone,

Just thought id do a post all about me and who i am.

My names Adam. I work for John Grose, the main Ford dealer, in Ipswich, Suffolk. More about my work in a few moments....id rather talk about my true love...........cars!

Im 21. Been driving for 4 years and over that period of time ive always been a fan of Ford vehicles, and in particular, the Ford performance range.

When i first started driving i bought a new Panther Black Fiesta 1.4 Zetec. Great car to start off with but just lacked any get up and go. It was a good reliable car and let me gain my first years NCB! After a year of ownership i wanted something a little nippier so part ex'd the Fiesta and went and got a Mk5 Imperial Blue Fiesta Zetec-S. Then i changed that after 16 months and went and got a Fiesta ST in Performance Blue. Both the ST and ZS were great cars. The ST Fiesta you could say had tooooo much power at times, but the ZS was brilliant at sticking to the road.

Due to my other work commitments i then sold my Fiesta and got a Transit Sport Van. Im a DJ by evening and weekend so decided to get this as a bit of a show vehicle and something different.

After having the van now for 9 months im looking for a bit of a weekend and project car. So after deciding that the new Focus ST just isnt superb, and the Focus RS is a bit too common, ive decided i want to buy a FRP. We always have a certain one come up to work to have its service and repair work done and its simply amazing. Im yet to take one for a spin but ive been told that they are superb. I loved my ZS and going by that the Puma is a derived Fiesta style vehicle i cant wait to try the FRP!!!!

As i work for John Grose, Ford in Ipswich, your more than welcome to ask me for any FRP bits. I know that some of them have been discontinued now, but if theirs anything in particular you need, then im always happy to help members out......cause im sure the advice ill gain on here will help me when buying and running my FRP when i buy in the next couple of months.

Soo......any recommendations of nice FRPs up for sale?

Return to New Forum Members