Board index New Forum Members Hello from FRP #157

Hello from FRP #157

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 pm

I never enjoy being locked out, Lisa :)

I will probably do a day at Donington as it's only 45 minutes from me [in Aldridge]. Oulton Park is my favourite circuit in this country, so if you fancy joining us for either, let me know. I do my track days with www.bookatrack.com and they are always well organised. Having said that, when I last driving one of their Caterham Superlights at Anglesey, it suffered from HGF :oops:

Ian.

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:36 pm
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

I won't be able to fit anything in over the next few months, struggling at the moment to book a track day in the XR2i to get some bum on seat time before our first race in July. Everything seems to clash at the moment!

Just missed out on one next week at Hullavington as its fully booked now, so we are having to go to Keevil instead in mid May, you're welcome to join us there if you want?

We usually go with www.motorsport-events.com/ who are pretty cheap, and the circuits are fairly close by to us, and they are well organised :)

To be honest we get a bit bored doing track days, and end up only doing a few sessions each, and then coming home! We usually just go to give the car a good shakedown before the first sprint!! :twisted:

Maybe I'll get time later in the year to do a half day in the FRP, he hasn't been out on track (apart from Combe parade laps) since about 2003!!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Ed RPOC Enthusiast

Just seen your advert on Pistonheads Ian, how come you are selling so soon?!
Ed.
Ex-FRP449

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:05 pm
El dude RPOC Petrol Head!

i'm up for donney... :)

about 10mins from me...

Post Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi Ed. Well, I hope to be able to keep #157! However, with a tax payment due at the end of July, I thought I would see if there was any interest [just in case].

Fingers crossed then that I have lots of new students to teach over the next month or so :lol:

Anglesey saw me complete 2 medium-pace laps before a leaking dipstick tube forced me into a Caterham. If I keep the car, Donington is definitely on the cards, so I will let you know 8)

Ian.

Previous

Return to New Forum Members