Board index New Forum Members Hi from the Netherlands

Hi from the Netherlands

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Wed May 28, 2014 3:43 pm
A Puma Newbie

Hey fellow FRP fans,

My name is Brian, I'm currently 18 years old. I already own a Puma, which is a 1.7 Moondust silver with 150000 km's on the clock (which is approx 96000 miles). And it runs like a charm, had a few problems with it like new driveshafts, clutch and 4 new tyres but beside that the car runs flawless!

But after I looking at a FRP on the interwebs I was sold, I must own one of these sometime I said to myself. Will not happen anytime soon though, maybe in 2 years or so. In the meantime I will be looking at all the wonderful FRP's that are on this forum :mrgreen:

Photo of my current 1.7 Moondust Silver Puma:

Bye. :lol:

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:34 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Hi Brian
You got to keep your dream alive,I was after a FRP for years.I had to get storage for it first,then on to the FRP.owned my for a few weeks now and i am so glad I got my hands on one.Best car I have driven liked the look of them but the magic comes when you get behind the wheel,so good luck to you hope you get one in the end it will be worth it.
Dean ( or as the wife calls me now Dean McQueen)
FRP 0374

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Here's a photo for you
Dean
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FRP 0374

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:42 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Hi and one from the side
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FRP 0374

Post Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 pm
FRP093 User avatar

I realized my dream... not to many FRP in the Netherlands... want to be exclusive :-)

Post Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:14 pm
Hyperford RPOC Regular

Pleased you got your hands on one
FRP 0374

Return to New Forum Members