Board index New Forum Members Yet Another Newbie :D

Yet Another Newbie :D

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 pm
Dai909 Newbie

Hi from South Wales :)

Yet another new FRP owner signing up to the forum :) As you may of seen on this forum and other puma forums FRP 222 has been up for sale. I can happily say that I am now the proud owner of said FRP :D

I'm not exactly new to the Puma scene having previously owned a melina blue 1.7 some 5 or so years ago. But I have always loved the FRP's and when the opportunity came along to possibly purchase one I took the plunge. Probably one of the best things that I have done :D

I'm up for making new friends and going to whatever Puma/FRP events are going. Not too sure what the community is like these days compared to yesteryear when meets seemed quite popular. Ford Fair might a be possibility, maybe???

Any way that's it for now

Dai

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Croeso Dai nice to see another one in the wilds. Be good to get together at some time. Where abouts are you based?

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:23 am
Paul0008 Newbie

Hello Dai
Looks like you got a nice FRP there. I had a good look at the ad when it was up for sale. Appears to have been well looked after.
Paul

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 pm
Dai909 Newbie

V4FRP wrote:
Croeso Dai nice to see another one in the wilds. Be good to get together at some time. Where abouts are you based?

I think we have already met when I had my blue 1.7 puma lol. I'm based not too far from Bridgend these day. Yea it would be good to meet up with other Welsh FRP owners and puma owners as well. Maybe not restrict just to Wales either and include Bristol,Gloucester,Cheltenham owners as well :)

FRP 222 has indeed been well looked after by her previous Sean :) I intend pick up where he left off :) Only real problem so far has been the air bag warning light. But that was soon fixed with a second hand air bag ECU from ebay.

Loving every minute of driving her :D

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Yes Dai didn't we meet up in Mumbles a number of years back

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 pm
Dai909 Newbie

Yea I think that was it :)

Return to New Forum Members