Board index New Forum Members Hi from Lincoln

Hi from Lincoln

New to the FRPOC Forum? Then why not introduce yourself here?

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:48 am
Muz_Wez Newbie

I picked up FRP 082 last weekend and am now in the process of tidying the car up. Nothing major, but it needs a little TLC, detailing and returning to a more standard look. Hopefully all should be complete in the next couple of months as I can't wait to get the car sorted and start to enjoy the experience. :D

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:34 pm
red User avatar
RPOC Regular

Welcome along Muz. Have fun with your project.
Ex Owner of FRP #0201

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 pm
V4FRP RPOC Petrol Head!

Croeso as we say over here in Wales. Enjoy your new project and ask away on here if you need any help.

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 pm
Paul0008 Newbie

Hello Muz and welcome. Sounds like you're in about the same situation as I am. I picked up FRP 0008 last weekend, a good clean and a few little bits to do, then I'm looking forward to getting out and about to a few shows with it this year. (Nowhere near concours standard but still good to look at) :)

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:09 pm
Muz_Wez Newbie

Thanks guys. Hoping to post a few pictures soon.

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:12 pm
Muz_Wez Newbie

Paul0008 wrote:
Hello Muz and welcome. Sounds like you're in about the same situation as I am. I picked up FRP 0008 last weekend, a good clean and a few little bits to do, then I'm looking forward to getting out and about to a few shows with it this year. (Nowhere near concours standard but still good to look at) :)

Very much in the same place Paul. I'm also aiming for a similar standard with the car i.e. not concours but very tidy and as it'll sit in the garage SORN'd for 6 months of the year it should stay very tidy (hopefully) :wink:

Enjoy your car and see you at a few shows no doubt.

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm
Paul0008 Newbie

Muz_Wez wrote:
Enjoy your car and see you at a few shows no doubt.

Thanks mate. Yeah, I got the form to fill in for Thoresby Park shows, first one 5th May. That one is mainly classic MInis but last year there was a good turnout of performance Fords etc. Then there's one a bit later 29th June which apparently is more focused on classic and performance Fords.
Oh and then there's Ford Fair at Silverstone 3rd August 8) :D

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 am
lisafrp User avatar
I dont drive my FRP due to this FORUM!

Hello Mark :)
Welcome aboard!
Lisa
RPOC Founder
FRP #144

Return to New Forum Members